BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Marissa m.
New Braunfels, TX
I decided to purchase these instead of my usual cheap makeup wipes. They're gentle and remove all of my makeup. It did meet expectations and did their job. Packaging is good and keeps the wipes moist. If I would buy wipes I would consider buying again.
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these in the past when I found them on sale. They were effective and worked as described. They removed makeup without irritating my skin. They are a little pricey compared to other brands that are just as good. I would repurchase if on sale.
dehvian d.
painesville
These cleansing cloths by Olay are amazing! I love them and they left my skin soft. This was the first time I used them and I instantly loved them. They were very gentle on my skin and I do plan on buying it again!
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cleansing clothes cause it makes easier to take off the makeup and has a good price in relation with the quality, it came in a nice individual packaging, everybody should buy it it’s a great product
Jess A.
Miramar
I’ve been using these cloths for years and I wouldn’t change them for the world! They clean up my makeup and leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. Some facial soaps are harsh on skin, but these wipes are just perfect.
Rachel D.
I️ typically use these while I’m on vacation, but I️ Will also use them if I️ don’t feel like having a long nighttime regime. They are easy to use and make your face feel very clean and soft.
Devontae B.
I use these almost every morning before I go to work, these make it so easy one side is nice and smooth and the other side have little exfoliating beads. Thus product works well and is gentle on my skin which I love.
Gabriela M.
Would totally recommend! :) they work great for removing makeup without irritating my skin and have a very subtle , not so irritating scent to them. Ever since I started using them I’ve also noticed less breakouts !
Tehya R.
Lowell, AR
Love these cloths! They are soft, don’t leave my skin irritated after using! Love using them after I have removed my makeup! Super gentle and that’s great for people go have sensitive skin! Definitely worth the buy.
Debra F.
Sullivan
I love these cleansing cloths. They allow for easy make up removal. I love to use this product and then wash my face and then use another cloth to make sure all residual makeup is gone.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?