BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Kelly M.
Woodsfield, OH
I have used these Olay Cleansing Cloths before. I really like the way they worked. They seemed very gently on my skin and removed my makeup easily. I was very happy with them. I would purchase them again.
Lindsay F.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite facial cleansing product. It is so easy to use and I feel like I'm really cleaning my face. It's a great product for sensitive skin. My only complaint would be that some times it doesn't foam up enough for my liking.
Bella K.
At times, I like grabbing one of these cloths when I don't feel like washing my face with soap and water. This cloth is fragrance free, which i prefer. The cloth is effective, but I still think if you want a good clean that you need to wash with facial soap and rinse with water.
Shawna K.
Conway, SC
These are the perfect things to use if you don't have enough time (or are too lazy and completely exhausted!) to take off makeup and remove daily dirt. I can't see this as being a replacement for washing your face, but I love to use them every once in a while. Even better, the price is awesome. There are usually always coupons for this product and I stocked up last time this went on sale.
Annaisa F.
San Antonio, TX
This product is a overall great product. It works very well for when you need a quick clean after workouts. Leaves your skin super soft. Cloths come in different textures depending on skin type. Also, even after you wash your face wipe your face with these cloths. You will be surprised how much makeup and dirt is left on your face!
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These cleansing cloths are affordable and make for easy travel. Throw a few in a ziplock and you have a mobile skin care routine. The are cheap easily found and leave your skin clean and moisturized.
Sadie J.
These are pretty good face wipes, but nothing extraordinary. I love keeping them in my bag when working out, and by my bed in case I forget to wash my face and I'm already warm in my covers. They work well, don't have an unpleasant odor.

3 stars since they don't "wow" me in any way.
Cassandra R.
I love this facial cloths! They are nice to remove all your makeup off before you actually wash your face. I prefer to get as much off as I can, so when washing my face it really gets everything and this stuff does that job for me!
Ali H.
Herriman, UT
I absolutely love these cleansin clothes! They are so convenient and easy to use. They are a little pricey, but well worth it! It's so nice to have the cloth and soap together as one. It was definitely effective when it came to removing all of my makeup. I highly recommend!
Berenice A.
Katy, TX
Un producto que me quito bastante bien el maquillaje facial pero los ojos me costo un poco mas que se removiera la mascara ya que era a prueba de agua. Tiene muy buen precio y es facil de encontrar.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?