BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Régine H.
I like to use these when I am removing makeup. It's gentle, removing dirt and oil making my face feel clean. Make sure you don't wipe near your eyes! I typically purchase this product from Walmart. I would recommend this to others.
Angelica S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cloths! I purchased hese at Walmart for $7 and it was the best money spent! You wet the wipe under running water and it's automatically sudzing up and you can just wash your face with it! Once you're done scrubbing, just rinse and go! Super easy and convenient! The scent was great as well! It didn't burn my skin or dry it out!
Tammy W.
Newberg
I like how it removes makeup but it is not for sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, rry a product free of chemicals and perfumes. But if you want a good daily cleanse in a couple easy swipes, and your skin is not sensitive, this is it.
Nancy M.
Blue Island, IL
If you constantly breakout by other facial cleansing cloths than this one is just for you. This one actually prevents it and really removes makeup at its toughest spots. It truly leaves the skin looking hydrated and healthy as it should be
Jennifer J.
Medina
I use these daily for my general face washing after removing my makeup. It remove makeup and oil without drying out my dry/combo skin. I've also tried the store brands and they are almost as good, usually.
Kate H.
These cleansing clothes are among the best that I have ever tried. I remove my makeup at night before I go to sleep but some brands dry my skin out. Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths leave my skin feeling clean without taking away any natural moisture.
Charolette W.
Killeen, TX
I use these every day, not just to remove makeup. I even have some travel ones I carry in my purse. I love how well they clean my face. And how refreshed I feel after using them. They smell pretty good too.
Michaela W.
Moreno Valley
I purchased these daily facial cleansing cloths from Target. The packaging was simple enough, and I had no issues with the cloths drying out. The price was comparable to other brands. It felt gentle on my skin, but also worked great as a cleanser. I would purchase it again on sale.
Lindsay F.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite facial cleansing product. It is so easy to use and I feel like I'm really cleaning my face. It's a great product for sensitive skin. My only complaint would be that some times it doesn't foam up enough for my liking.
Okay Daily Facials clean your face and get all the grime out of your skin. They are soft even for the most sensitive skin and the best part is, when you finish cleaning your face, you just toss it in the trash! No washcloths to wash. I love these and my daughter loves these too!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?