BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Laura W.
Provo, UT
I LOVE these things! Not only are they quick and easy for makeup removal and cleansing, they moisturize. They're perfect for traveling and my busy lifestyle. I only wish they exfoliated as well.
Niki W.
Lexington, NC
The olay daily facial cleansing cloths were in an easy to use package, but were a little expensive. They did work well, and I was able to clean off my make up with 1 wipe. They did make my face burn, but made my skin feel soft.
Jessica W.
Used these for years! Tried many other makeup remover wipes and I always come back to these. They lather up very well and the cloth isn't too harsh. Pleasant smell and removes eye makeup easily.
C a H.
I used these for years on and on again off again situation. I don't buy them anymore simply because I prefer using a wash cloth (reusable) instead. This did clean my face and made it feel soft. I don't wear much makeup so it did a good job of removing what little I wore.
Rachel K.
Delaware, OH
My mother swears my oil of olay and i have succumb to the beauty of these products with my age. I love them all esp these clothes unlike some other brand i feel that they are more sturdy as well as gentle at the same time.
Shawnie K.
Dayton, OH
I love these cloths! Very inexpensive and they do such a great job. No oily residue left on my face. I buy them often. The packaging is ok, you have to make sure you close it well in order for the top cloths not to dry out.
Stacy C.
I LOVE this product!!! Ladies if you are in search of a easy and affordable way to remove your make-up and to improve your skin, this product is for you. Oil of Olay cleaning cloths will give you that deep facial cleaning we all need. All you have to do is wet your cloth, clean your skin and through the cloth away
Karen V.
Clovis, CA
These are great! Whenever I don't fell like doing the whole washing-my-face routine, these are my go-to wipes. They leave you face feeling fresh. The cloth itself has the perfect "roughness" so that it removes all of the makeup, but it will not irritate your skin.
Alyssa S.
Martinez, GA
Easy and quick. Some days I don't have time or feel like spending 5 minutes or longer removing all my make up with a ton of products. This gets my make up off and keeps my face feeling clean.
Gloria A.
Jersey City, NJ
These are the best at removing your makeup!!!! I don't use anything else because they are as effective as any other expensive brand. The cool thing is that you can always catch them on a sale.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?