BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
April G.
I use quite a few Oil of Olay beauty products. Since I have such sensitive skin (and trying many different product make up wipes) these are so smooth on my skin, doesn't burn & leaves my skin very soft. It more than does the job. It even takes off my eyeliner & mascara. Very much worth the money (which is affordable anyway!)
Alexa M.
Atlanta , GA
Really like this product because it replaces using a washcloth that can stay damp/ not fresh if you don't wash it everyday. It creates a lot of lather, so it effectively removes makeup too. Leaves skin feeling fresh and very clean.
Berenice A.
Katy, TX
Un producto que me quito bastante bien el maquillaje facial pero los ojos me costo un poco mas que se removiera la mascara ya que era a prueba de agua. Tiene muy buen precio y es facil de encontrar.
Brittany B.
Pompano Beach, FL
The Olay brand has been around for a lonnnng time, so long that I remember my mom used these face cloths herself since I can remember. Little me loved to play with the just-add-water foamy cloths. Now, I can appreciate the convenience of the cloths and the gentle lather with a hint of exfoliating texture and a thorough clean.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA
I love these cloths. You simply wet them and they have a soft lather and get all your makeup off. Sometimes with the pre-moistened clothes I don't feel my makeup is completely off nor my face completely clean. I end up using several. These work perfectly. A plus for me is that they are light and easily packable for trips.
Camille S.
These wipes can get the job done if you really need them to. I have sensitive skin and find that you have to rub your face a little hard to get the make up off. It leaves my skin feeling irritated and oily. My face feels oily and dirty afterwards but it does remove the make up.
Laura W.
Provo, UT
I LOVE these things! Not only are they quick and easy for makeup removal and cleansing, they moisturize. They're perfect for traveling and my busy lifestyle. I only wish they exfoliated as well.
C a H.
I used these for years on and on again off again situation. I don't buy them anymore simply because I prefer using a wash cloth (reusable) instead. This did clean my face and made it feel soft. I don't wear much makeup so it did a good job of removing what little I wore.
Marie A.
Mandeville, LA
I will not use anything else to remove my makeup. They never dry out like the wipes do and they work 100 times better! They take off ALL of my makeup, including waterproof liner and mascara, so easily. I never feel like i have to tug at my eyes. These are simply the best!
Niki W.
Lexington, NC
The olay daily facial cleansing cloths were in an easy to use package, but were a little expensive. They did work well, and I was able to clean off my make up with 1 wipe. They did make my face burn, but made my skin feel soft.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?