BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Nancy M.
Blue Island, IL
If you constantly breakout by other facial cleansing cloths than this one is just for you. This one actually prevents it and really removes makeup at its toughest spots. It truly leaves the skin looking hydrated and healthy as it should be
Tammy W.
Newberg
I like how it removes makeup but it is not for sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, rry a product free of chemicals and perfumes. But if you want a good daily cleanse in a couple easy swipes, and your skin is not sensitive, this is it.
Kate H.
These cleansing clothes are among the best that I have ever tried. I remove my makeup at night before I go to sleep but some brands dry my skin out. Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths leave my skin feeling clean without taking away any natural moisture.
Hannah B.
Seattle, WA
I use these as the first step to my skincare to remove my makeup. They do a really good job with face makeup; I don't see any leftovers on my cleansing brush or toner pad, but they don't quite tackle mascara. They do remove it, but it takes a little work, and sometimes I lose a few eyelashes in the process. I prefer to use olive oil for my eye makeup, as it's always around at home and it works great! So, these facial wipes are pretty good, but not perfect (:
Okay Daily Facials clean your face and get all the grime out of your skin. They are soft even for the most sensitive skin and the best part is, when you finish cleaning your face, you just toss it in the trash! No washcloths to wash. I love these and my daughter loves these too!
Lindsay F.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite facial cleansing product. It is so easy to use and I feel like I'm really cleaning my face. It's a great product for sensitive skin. My only complaint would be that some times it doesn't foam up enough for my liking.
Michaela W.
Moreno Valley
I purchased these daily facial cleansing cloths from Target. The packaging was simple enough, and I had no issues with the cloths drying out. The price was comparable to other brands. It felt gentle on my skin, but also worked great as a cleanser. I would purchase it again on sale.
Kelly M.
Woodsfield, OH
I have used these Olay Cleansing Cloths before. I really like the way they worked. They seemed very gently on my skin and removed my makeup easily. I was very happy with them. I would purchase them again.
Shawna K.
Conway, SC
These are the perfect things to use if you don't have enough time (or are too lazy and completely exhausted!) to take off makeup and remove daily dirt. I can't see this as being a replacement for washing your face, but I love to use them every once in a while. Even better, the price is awesome. There are usually always coupons for this product and I stocked up last time this went on sale.
Bella K.
At times, I like grabbing one of these cloths when I don't feel like washing my face with soap and water. This cloth is fragrance free, which i prefer. The cloth is effective, but I still think if you want a good clean that you need to wash with facial soap and rinse with water.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?