BY OLAY #62 in Face Wipes

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Natalie V.
Yuma
This was a great product, but it did have its cons. This honestly did meet my expectations because I dont really expect much from beauty products. It was a bit  effective to me because I didn't use it how it was meant to be used. I would buy it again as a gift for someone else , but i'd rather not use it.
Angie M.
These cloths really work well, although I have a bit if an issue with them drying  out my skin a little bit so I have to use a moisturizer other than drying out my skin it doess work pretty good. I have used this product one time. I'm not sure about recommending this due to the dryness
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
These are my go to when traveling and even at  home for a quick wipe down of makeup.  I have sensitive skin which these do not irritate.  I use these at night too before I go to bed to get the eye makeup off easily rather than liquid.  I've never had an issue with these.
Alexandra P.
Chatsworth, CA
The Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths are amazing! With one cloth you can use it on your whole face to refresh, cleanse, and hydrate your skin. It is very effective at taking off makeup and leaving skin clean. I would recommend this to people of all skin types. Very affordable too!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I do NOT like these. They don’t really clean my face all the way and leave it feeling weird like there’s a film on it. You have to be really careful around eyes because they get too sudsy and you can easily end up with soap in your eyes. I just truly have nothing good to say about these. Get the OG neutropenia makeup wipes instead.
April G.
I use quite a few Oil of Olay beauty products. Since I have such sensitive skin (and trying many different product make up wipes) these are so smooth on my skin, doesn't burn & leaves my skin very soft. It more than does the job. It even takes off my eyeliner & mascara. Very much worth the money (which is affordable anyway!)
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
I love these cleaning cloths!  I wear makeup every day and these cloths completely remove everything.  The packaging is easy to open and reseal which is great so they don't dry out.  I buy these every month for cleansing and would highly recommend them.
Sara Beth J.
Turbeville
These take off your makeup and leave your eyes feeling refreshed and cleansed. There's nothing like that feeling of being able to go to bed at night with a cleansed face. It is gentle and uses the utmost care on your pores. I had no trouble using this product.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These wipes were not my favorite. They really failed at taking off my makeup adequately. They would be on the dry side and I felt like I was tugging at my eyes in order to get anything off. This was a thumbs down for me and the scent was a little too strong also.
Kelsey M.
I use this product every night before I go to sleep to take off all of my makeup and any dirt I had on my face from that day. It is super gentle on my face and I can really tell that it takes all the dirt and make up off and leaves it feeling fresh every night.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?