BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Jenna D.
Blacksburg
The Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths are absolutely amazing and went beyond my expectations. They not only wash all of your makeup off, but they leave your face moisturized as well! They're available at Target and Walmart which are very accessible! 10/10 recommend!
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love taking these on trips or on the go when I need a quick wash. These are very gentle and never irritate my skin. Great value for what you get in each box. Definitely a go to for me to keep my skin clean. The product would be a bit better if there were more suds!
Carla M.
Gentle cloth, I've had softer ones, but also have had worse. This is right down the middle. I would say for a cleansing cloth they are just average. Did the job, but nothing fabulous about them. Purchased at Rite Aid, on sale. Great deal which was why I tried them.
Cashmere C.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased these wipes based on a referral from a friend with great skin. I was having a breakout crisis with my face and was thinking a regimen or product switch may fix it. My face cleared up after my first week of using the cloths. However after the second or third month, my face was back to mayhem. Not saying this isn't a great product, just maybe not great for me.
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
I bought a bunch of trial packs before I went to Europe, and now I make sure I always have them when I travel. They are especially good for camping, when you have no idea when you will have access to running water! I also use them at home sometimes when I don't feel like making a mess splashing water all over the bathroom (I am not especially mess, it's a small bathroom). Pretty effective at removing all my makeup, and not drying.
destyni w.
N Las Vegas, NV
theses cloths make your face really soft and fresh. i use mine everyday and my face feels really good after. if you have on leftover makeup these cloths get that right off and still make your face nice and soft. theses cleans really nice they are very soft on your face and help your face become soft
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
I use this product to remove my make up. And its so easy to use not harsh on the skin, so gentle to use and the packaging is good too. I bought mine at the walmart and the price is reasonable. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to everyone.
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love these especially after a long day of working. It's quick and easy to use! I get lazy at night but these just wipe off any makeup right up & my face feels moisturized & clean. I leave it on my nightstand so I can wipe off anything from bed.
Jenni S.
I've loved these! They feel a little odd at first but they work great. I tend to take my eye makeup off with something else before using them, but that's just me. They work great when your tired and don't want to wash your whole face. I would pick them up again.
Alejandra H.
San Fernando , CA
I've tried a million types of make up removers and none compare to these oil of olay wipes. The truly feel like they are doing their job. When you don't have time to completely wash your face and make up off, these definitely are the next best thing. They're not rough on your skin and they don't leave that alcohol feeling/smell behind. I have very sensitive skin and these are the only ones I've found that won't irritate me. This might explain why they're usually out of stock when I go buy them.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?