BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Sarai T.
These are perfection! They are moist enough to gently wipe away the grime and make up from your day, but not so moist that you're left with a soaking face afterwards. They're a little fibrous, which I dislike in any wipe, but what can you do? The fibers tend to get stuck in my lashes and then eyes. :(
Donna B.
I love the Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths. They are my go to cloth for all over makeup remover. I was very happy with this product, they worked better than I thought they would. This was my first time to use this product but I usually love Olay products.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I used to use these towelettes, but I ended up gravitating away from them. I found that when I got toward the bottom of the pack, the last few towelettes were bone dry. And for spending the amount of money on these that I did, I expected a better payoff.
beatriz l.
Oxnard, CA
I loved these just like everyone else. They are good for exfoliating and scrubbing off all that makeup. It locks in all the nasty stuff in the cloth so you dont spread it around. Its very effective. Always leaves my facw clean and smooth. My favorite .
Kim M.
Fort White, Fl
I've used these for almost 15 years! They're one of only 3 face wash products that actually remove my makeup and I like that these are in a cloth because it gently exfoliates as you cleanse. They can be a little drying if not followed by a good moisturizer but for the price I really like them. Plus when traveling you don't have to worry about leakage!
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I am currently 8 months pregnant, so when I do decide to do a full face of make up I need something I can rely on to wipe it all out by the end of my day. And this wipes work like magic.
They take all make up off without the hassle of having to basically scrub your skin off!

My favorite to use.
Maria R.
Palmdale, CA
This is a good product if you want to have a fresh face or if you just want to remove the dirt of the day without having to use a liquid cleanser. the wipes have just enough cleansing product to feel clean and it removes makeup without rubbing hard.
Cynthia G.
Channelview
I looove Olay's facial cleansing cloths, especially when your on the go. They fit in my purse and they go with me everywhere! You will love how the facial cleaning cloths make your skin feel.y face feels refreshed, smooth and clean after each wash.
Jade E.
I use these almost everyday, especially in the middle of a shift at work when I feel like I've been in the kitchen too long. they keep me feeling not too gross by the time I get home to do a proper facial cleanse. one wipe is enough for my whole face and neck, and I always feel refreshed and ready to get back to work without feeling dirty or oily.
Katie C.
Everett, WA
I like these a lot, however I have far too sensitive of skin for any products typically found at the store. For a quick eye wash these are gentle and work perfectly! But for an all over facial cleaner for sensitive skin like mine I'd be cautious!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?