BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
I bought a bunch of trial packs before I went to Europe, and now I make sure I always have them when I travel. They are especially good for camping, when you have no idea when you will have access to running water! I also use them at home sometimes when I don't feel like making a mess splashing water all over the bathroom (I am not especially mess, it's a small bathroom). Pretty effective at removing all my makeup, and not drying.
Jenni S.
I've loved these! They feel a little odd at first but they work great. I tend to take my eye makeup off with something else before using them, but that's just me. They work great when your tired and don't want to wash your whole face. I would pick them up again.
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
I use this product to remove my make up. And its so easy to use not harsh on the skin, so gentle to use and the packaging is good too. I bought mine at the walmart and the price is reasonable. I would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to everyone.
I have extremely sensitive skin. When I came across this product, I thought it was going to be like all of the others I have used that result in added redness and irritation. But kid you not, this stuff is amazing. Very gentle and leaves your face feeling clean and not tacky like other cleansing wipes. Also takes off make up really well. Definitely recommend!
Alexis T.
I love these! They clean my face and make it feel so soft without irritating my eyes or breaking me out like a lot of other cleaning wipes that I've tried before. The price is very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cleaner
Alejandra H.
San Fernando, CA
I've tried a million types of make up removers and none compare to these oil of olay wipes. The truly feel like they are doing their job. When you don't have time to completely wash your face and make up off, these definitely are the next best thing. They're not rough on your skin and they don't leave that alcohol feeling/smell behind. I have very sensitive skin and these are the only ones I've found that won't irritate me. This might explain why they're usually out of stock when I go buy them.
Lisa P.
North Olmsted
I like how clean and fresh my face feels after using this product!It doesn't dry out my skin like other make up removers have done in the past.I am very pleased.If you're looking for a good product,this is it, you won't be disappointed.Get your order today!
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love these especially after a long day of working. It's quick and easy to use! I get lazy at night but these just wipe off any makeup right up & my face feels moisturized & clean. I leave it on my nightstand so I can wipe off anything from bed.
Edie B.
Arlington
Great product, no sensitivity issues. I use this to remove my makeup at night, so no washcloths are ruined. sometimes I use a scrub afterwards, but usually I only follow up with a toner. I still use eye makeup remover because I have to use waterproof mascara.
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I used to use these towelettes, but I ended up gravitating away from them. I found that when I got toward the bottom of the pack, the last few towelettes were bone dry. And for spending the amount of money on these that I did, I expected a better payoff.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?