BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Sally R.
Every now and then I'll buy a pack of cleansing wipes to use on rushed days when I can't be bothered with too much rigmarole! I must admit that I rather like these - they leave your face lovely and clean without feeling 'tight'. I'll use them again for sure.
Seshni C.
I prefer using facial cloths or wipes & this particular one just felt so clean & refreshing on my skin. Plus its awesome to pack for when I have to travel. Love it!
Kirsten R.
Toronto, Ont
I like taking these on vacation they are dry cloths all you need to do is wet them and they get soapy. They wont spill in your luggage or dry out like the wet ones.
Takwa J.
kairouan
i really loooooove it !! i’ve tried a lot of products for my acne including olay for years now and dermalmd acne serum is by far the best one. it doesn’t dry out my skin either like a lot of products do... It's my fvrt product <3
Melanie N.
Guelph, Ontario
Olay makes great cleansing cloths for the days when I am too tired to wash my face . takes all my makeup off and it does not bother my eyes or my sensitive skin .
Peri B.
Winnipeg, MB
I love these little wipes, they're so convenient if I'm away from home for the night, or just to keep in my purse for skin and makeup touch ups, also handy in other messy situations on the go if need be!
Rhiannon R.
St, ON
Daily facials is always something my mom kept on hand. It is gentle and cleansing. It acts well as a before bed time face wash because its so gentle and removes make up easily.
Christi D.
Calgary, AB
These cloths are actually like a cloth instead of a wipe that you find with other brands. I like the minimal packaging and these are actually big enough and strong enough to cut in half when I go on trips and don't want to pack too much.
Jessica G.
I cut these in 4s because they're so big. But they work well after a long day. If I've waited to long to do the bed time ritual I use one of these instead of my normal face wash. Also good for travel!
Laura H.
Charlottetown, PE
Cleans and removes make-up, plus it leaves my face feeling soft. I love that it's not harsh and is my go to cleaner for all my facial cleaning needs. I use other olay cleaners too. Never disappointed
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?