BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Valerie Brian V.
Paradise
love face cleansing cloths because they are easy and convien to use. especially hen you get in bed and forget to wash your face, I have use the olay, but find that the shoppers drug mart brand are cheaper and just as good.
Linda B.
Toronto, ON
These cloths are nice and thick and soft but I find that it does not remove the toughest makeup without scrubbing. I'd say these are nice cleansing cloths if you don't wear a lot of makeup!
devesh k.
chennai
this is a very nice product which i use from last 6 month. The only bad thing about this is it doesn't last  for long time. it is economically affordable and good customer ratings relative to others product
Beya R.
Santo Domingo
I love these because they're textured, moisturizing and cleansing, all at once. Takes my makeup right off and leaves my skin feeling clean on those extra sleepy night I don't feel like doing a full face cleanse.
tiffany h.
Stratford, ON
These cloths made my face visibly clean and were actually moist compared to many other face cloths I have used. They were very gentle on the skin. And I will definitely continue using and recommend to others!
Jennifer D.
Fall River , CA
These work well with making your skin feel fresh and clean. It also helps keep breakouts to a minimum. But I wouldn't change my current cleansing routine to these all the time.
jessica c.
Otonabee , VT
I love how rich the lather is on these cloths. They're super gentle on your skin while still removing all makeup, dirt and debris from a day's life. Great value! Will definitely buy again in the future.
Nicole M.
Liverpool
Sometimes irritate my skin, but that's just because of the type of skin I have, quite effective and good value for the small price, I use this a lot, would recommend to anyone with not sensitive skin.
Sabrina R.
These are great. They definitely do the job! I love these and use them everyday. You can pack them and take them with you when traveling or keep them at home for everyday use.
Michelle D.
I really can't feel the effect. During usage, you might say that your skin is soft, but for the cleansing part, it feels like there is still lotion-effect on your face.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?