BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Mackenzie B.
I love these wipes. They clean my make up off really well and also keep my skin super clear. A roommate introduced me to them and any time I try anything else I regret it.
Angeles G.
Cornelius, OR
I'm just going to be honest and say I'm really lazy when it comes to washing my face. I hate having to use a cleanser that requires me to use my hands because then I really have to wash my face multiple times before I get all my makeup off, and even then when I dry my face most of it comes of on the towel. The nice thing about the Olay cleanings cloths is you just add water lather it up and rub your face with it. It can be a little gross, but you can tell it get all the makeup and dead skins cells. The only down side to the cloths is if you forget about them and don't use them they will dry out.
Katie M.
Rossville, GA
I use these wipes every night to remove makeup and I love them! They are stored dry in the box, so you don't have to worry about them drying out like other makeup removal wipes. When you're ready to use you just run it under the tap to suds up the cleanser. The wipes are so gentle and do a perfect job of removing eye makeup! One of these wipes removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
These were a great price on Amazon, and I needed more makeup wipes that cleaned my face, and I saw the reviews weren't bad on these, so I decided to try them. I didn't know that they came dry, so I was surprised when I opened them and saw they were dry cloths. In some ways, these are awesome. They're easy to transport, and I can keep these in my backpack for easy access, and I won't get anything wet, and I can bring as many or as little as I want. They aren't super convenient when the water in my dorm goes out occasionally, or when I'm just too lazy to go the bathroom. I think these are pretty great though, and they seem to do the job well. It'll take me a while to get through all the ones I have!"
Lacey C.
Fostoria, MI
I've been using this product for over 2 years now. I use the normal skin cloths.
I have to say this is by far the best cloth out there.
You take one out of the package and put a little water on it and rub it together to get the suds forming and then just wash your face with it!!!
I use this to get my eye makeup off and it works with ease. BEST part? It never has broke me out. It also don't dry me out or irritate my sensitive skin :)
I would recommend this product to anyone!
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I paid around 8 or 9 for a box of 33 pads/cloths. It's fun to use it. You wet it with water and screeze/rub it for a bit, then it foams up. Doesn't feel like a wipe/cotton pad. Pretty gentle on the skin while removing my makeup. I use all sorts of makeup remover wipes. I do think I tend to rub my face harder when using the wipe to get the makeup off. However with this cleansing cloth, I don't need to press it against the skin that hard. That's why I give it a 5 star. And the cloth is good size too. They are folded in the box, only need one each wash. Light to travel with too.
I haven't tried it on a waterproof mascara yet though. I think that's the ultimate test to any makeup remover product.
Tyleiah S.
Coronado, CA
Amazing. I've been having problems with acne. It seemed like every face wash I would use made it worse. These cloths are everything in one. Leaves your face squeaky clean, refreshed, and helped stop my breakouts!
Shantel F.
Steamboat Springs, CO
Soft and gentle. Some products like this tend to be scratchy and painful. This product gives you a good clean and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and glowing.
Tyra H.
La Mesa , CA
This is a genius idea. I love how you wash your face and it gets all your makeup off at the same time. These cloths are very sturdy and They will hold up till you throw it away. There are little holes in the cloth that act as an exfoliater so there something else you get. Makeup remover then suds up, exfoliates and strong enough to last like a wash cloth. Love these for traveling.
Jennifer L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
The convenience these cloths provide for travelers is second to none. Personally, I prefer to avoid traveling with liquids and this product certainly fills that need.
Convenience isn't the only plus to this product. These cloths remove my makeup easily and leave my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
I certainly would and do recommend this product to my family and friends.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?