BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
I use to buy the pack of three from Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. I love using them to remove all of my makeup. The cloth is big and I only had to use one to remove all of my makeup. After removing my makeup my skin felt soft and smooth. I need to start using them again. Next trip to Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree I will buying them.
Michelle D.
This product is great for those who don’t want to use the same washcloth that has been on your whoha on your face. I like that I can just trash the cloth daily after using. However, if you’re removing makeup, it make take more than one cloth. Definitely a laundry space saver.
Colleen B.
Barre
Words are not enough when describing how amazing these are. I used to have to use Ponds COld Cream to get my makeup off and i still do occasionally but these are a miracle especially since i am lazy. All you do is get the cloth wet, lather it up, wipe you makeup off, rinse the cloth and use it to wipe the soap off. Amazing!! Definitely recommend and definitely would buy it again.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I do NOT like these. They don’t really clean my face all the way and leave it feeling weird like there’s a film on it. You have to be really careful around eyes because they get too sudsy and you can easily end up with soap in your eyes. I just truly have nothing good to say about these. Get the OG neutropenia makeup wipes instead.
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used these in the past when I found them on sale. They were effective and worked as described. They removed makeup without irritating my skin. They are a little pricey compared to other brands that are just as good. I would repurchase if on sale.
Rachel D.
I️ typically use these while I’m on vacation, but I️ Will also use them if I️ don’t feel like having a long nighttime regime. They are easy to use and make your face feel very clean and soft.
Jess A.
Miramar
I’ve been using these cloths for years and I wouldn’t change them for the world! They clean up my makeup and leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. Some facial soaps are harsh on skin, but these wipes are just perfect.
Devontae B.
I use these almost every morning before I go to work, these make it so easy one side is nice and smooth and the other side have little exfoliating beads. Thus product works well and is gentle on my skin which I love.
Gabriela M.
Would totally recommend! :) they work great for removing makeup without irritating my skin and have a very subtle , not so irritating scent to them. Ever since I started using them I’ve also noticed less breakouts !
Jaqueline V.
This cleansing cloths are very easy to use. The quality is incredible. Nicely packed and a good value . You can find it in very store department like Walmart, CVS . I would buy it again.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?