Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin

Do you highly recommend this? Does it work for removing your makeup? I saw a box of 99 cloths for $12.98 at Sam’s Club and thought it was a really good deal. But I want to know what you think.
Would you rather go out full face no lip or nothing else but lip make up? [product:olay-2-1-daily-facial-cleansing-cloths]
Start your review of Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall” in reviews
“...out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup.” in reviews
“...day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed.” in reviews
“This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use.” in reviews
“...in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara.” in reviews
Bangor, ME
I have struggled with makeup wipes for so long with my sensitive skin. I break out from a lot of them, so I turned to just using a makeup removing face wash instead. I hated it because it sucks to travel with a bottle of face wash all the time. Then I found these which I LOVE. I use these every single night, even if I'm not wearing makeup. They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean, and the best part is I don't have any reactions to them. Since they are dry I can just throw a few in my makeup bag when I travel and they take up no space at all. How I use them:1. Wet the dry cloth a little bit with some warm water and rub it in so the cloth gets sudsy.2. Clean face thoroughly with the sudsy cloth, focusing on areas with a lot of makeup. 3. Rinse suds out of cloth completely4. Wipe suds off face with cloth
Aurora, CO
2,419 reviews
Purchased at: Target
These facial cloths are really luxurious on the slin! They made me feel extra proud of myself for REALLY taking care of my skin care!! (This was before sll my major steps now- oils- serums- multi level moisturizers!) For a facial wipe cleansing system- these are Super cleansing and refreshing for any type of teenage skin care!
Dallas, TX
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin oh boy! Simply wet the cleansing cloth under running water. Immediately, millions of sudsy bubbles appear! You know have a soapy clothe that you can clean and moisturize your face with. A mini spa experience whenever you need it!
Paterson, NJ
I love these as an alternative to wet makeup wipes they lather you really nice and it works to remove makeup and wash off any residue at the same time! I use them every night and they leave my face feeling super smooth and plump!
Land O Lakes , FL
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy using these when I have a face full of makeup on. It is an easy way to get off makeup while exfoliating which I love. I usually use this first, then apply a second cleanser after and then tone and moisturize.
Olay cleansing wipes are just that.... Awesome. The size and Moisture in the wipes are perfect for cleaning off daily makeup and too freshen up your face. I would actually love it if these were a bit bigger and thicker. Love most Olay wipes. Highly recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable face cleansing.
Phoenix , AZ
Not for the eye area if you wear contacts! These wipes are pretty great for travel. You add water, gets sudsy, and it literally removes all (waterproof Too) makeup and leaves your skin feeling refreshed!
Midlothian , VA
I like these! I think they are great for sensitive skin.  He’s great to get make up off and scan I think it definitely gets makeup off the skin OK. I feel like these are kind of wasteful. So use washcloths most of the time
Love these! Perfect for taking of makeup at the end of a long day. Simple and effective with little effort. Lathers a decent amount. Would love a thicker lather but this gets the job done! A quick and effective way to get a quick clean face. I use it daily!
This product really helps with sensitive skin. I really liked it because it helped take off my makeup completely. I this this product is good how it is. I would give it a 10/10.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canal Wnchstr, OH
il y a un an
Julia M. • il y a un an
Not olay, I do not think this product would help with acne. It made me breakout worse.