BY OLAY

• Does this product make anyone elses face super dry? Ever ...2 Answers
  • Is this one has will leave a moisturizing effect after?3 Answers
  • Are these good for dry skin? Do they help take it away?2 Answers
Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths Sensitive Skin
  • "when I first felt the texture of the wipes I thought it was going to be rough especially around the eye around with it being the sensitive area but got off eye makeup just fine and no need to go over and scrub to harshly great product overall" in 10 reviews
  • "I really love these, at first I was afraid they would dry out your skin but the cleaning soap is wonderful and it works great for removing makeup." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths, they make my day so much easier I just wipe my makeup away and I'm done and they work really well not like some other products that make you wipe forever to get all of you're makeup removed." in 6 reviews
  • "I have always use facial cloths but these absolutely won a special spot in my make up station, they are gentle on my skin, while still removing waterproof mascara." in 5 reviews
  • "This gentle cloth does an excellent job of makeup removal, giving you a mild exfoliating effect, and the cloth is disposable, so you always have a fresh, sterile cloth to use." in 5 reviews
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
I use to buy the pack of three from Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree. I love using them to remove all of my makeup. The cloth is big and I only had to use one to remove all of my makeup. After removing my makeup my skin felt soft and smooth. I need to start using them again. Next trip to Wal-Mart and Dollar Tree I will buying them.
Tina B.
Bessemer City , NC
I'm sure everybody has tried Olay in some shape or form. The cleansing cloths were gentle enough to use daily and really worked great for me and my sons. I always use coupons and look for sales so I got a good deal. I have to admit that I keep some of these in my bathroom. They're very handy if  you'll grab one as you're getting in the shower and use it in the place of a wash cloth for your face. Give it a try, you'll see what I mean.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
Beautifully packaged and wonderful face wipes that takes the day off Weatherby make up Halloween make up or oils just collected. Very convenient for you to bring around as needed to work your car your purse in your home. Or even after your make up routine taking the day off after relaxing you can use it before you go to bed again. I recommend this product and I will purchase it again.
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Great product for my sensitive skin and lazy demeanor. I love being able to grab one of these at the end of the day as a one stop shop. I wear a lot of make up and one cloth is able to get all of it off, even water proof mascara! My sensitive skin also does not freakout when I use this product like the Kirkland brand face wipes.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I love these cloths! They clean better than any other facial cloth I've ever used hands down. They smell really good and they leave my face so clean, hydrated and smooth. I really do feel like I've had a facial after I use one. They take off make-up wonderfully. I never have any left over foundation or mascara after I'm done, which is very unusual.
Colleen B.
Barre
Words are not enough when describing how amazing these are. I used to have to use Ponds COld Cream to get my makeup off and i still do occasionally but these are a miracle especially since i am lazy. All you do is get the cloth wet, lather it up, wipe you makeup off, rinse the cloth and use it to wipe the soap off. Amazing!! Definitely recommend and definitely would buy it again.
Kiran S.
My face felt really clean after using this product. It was moderately priced. I do plan to stick to my normal face routine with my makeup remover, toner, and moisturizer. It was a good product but it wasn't outstanding enough for me to completely change my routine. However, I  would recommend this product.
Sheila H.
Poplar Bluff
I use these every night to take my makeup off before I use my Clarisonic.  It helps ensure all makeup is removed.  These are the only way I can get my eye makeup off.  I don't like to rub my eyes with liquid eye makup remover, and these are effective for removing eyeliner as well as macara.
Angie M.
These cloths really work well, although I have a bit if an issue with them drying  out my skin a little bit so I have to use a moisturizer other than drying out my skin it doess work pretty good. I have used this product one time. I'm not sure about recommending this due to the dryness
Alexandra P.
Chatsworth, CA
The Olay 2-1 Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths are amazing! With one cloth you can use it on your whole face to refresh, cleanse, and hydrate your skin. It is very effective at taking off makeup and leaving skin clean. I would recommend this to people of all skin types. Very affordable too!
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it better than say using a facial wash when it comes to removing make-up?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Anyone have a problem with the scent?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Are the cloth sturdy meaning quality? I used a different brand and the cloth started to fall apart... Cheap cheap cheap, what a waste of my money.
Brooke M.
Conway, SC
How often do you have to buy?
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this ok for sensitive skin?