Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL

by Olaplex

Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL

How well does this product work on naturally oily hair? I have to wash my hair often so it gets rlly damaged ?
Is this product worth the money and hype I see everywhere on social media? I love their other products but I feel like I could try other oils?
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL ? Has anyone used this? Is it heavy?
Start your review of Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL!
tina N.
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by tina N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Many of you guys heard about this product and everybody loves it in the hype is real. This bonding oil really helps strengthens your hair and repairs it from any damaging from the past. There are many pros with this product and a little goes a long way which I love because it is well worth your money! Are use probably 2 to 4 drops of this with the bond smoother in those two combined is the holy Grail of nurturing your hair to how you want it to be! I highly recommend this product for those who have damaging hair after diet or just want your hair to just be shinier and healthier!
Rebecca H.
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Rebecca H.
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL #olaplex I use this on towel dried hair or after I style for shine . A little goes a long way . I have had this bottle for close to a year. Makes my hair soft and protects from heat .
alexis F.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by alexis F.
This product works great! It’s pretty pricey but salon grade quality so it’s worth the extra money. It repaired the ends of my hair SOO much & is a very light oil which I like. It doesn’t make my hair greasy at all!Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL
Karis T.
College Station
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Karis T.
I swear this oil has cured all of my split ends! Everyone who I have recommended this product to loves it.
Cristina G.
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Cristina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Olaplex has given my hair new life and that includes the hair oil which I use every day. It’s especially great after drying and combined with Number 6 Bond Smoother. Really lightweight and non greasy. Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Fire L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I combine 2 drops of this bonding oil with a very small amount of Olaplex No 6 Bond Smoother 100Ml, and it is perfection. It really does add shine, reduce frizz and flyaways, as well as soften and detangle.
Tara S.
Saint Louis, MO
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Tara S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is magic. I use this after the #3 mask, the shampoo, conditioner, follow with the #6 which I add a few drops of this to. I’ve only bought one bottle of this and I’ve been using it every time I wash my hair for at least a year and a half and it’s still 3/4 the way full. I have very long, thick curly hair that tends to get very frizzy. I have NEVER at any high end salon and DEFINITELY at home eve been able to get my hair this smooth. This photo is today after using these products and bow drying and straightening.
Hollie L.
Temple Terr, FL
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Hollie L.
I do enjoy this product and I feel as though it does a good job smoothing fizz, strengthening hair and I like that it has heat protection. It works very well in combination with Olaplex No 6 styling cream, however I only use the tiniest amount. I apply it to towel dried hair make sure to concentrate on my ends. It is a bit pricey, but I’ve had this same bottle for over 6 months. I find that I end up using pure almond oil or argon oil instead - especially because I do prefer a hair oil that is clear. I believe this a good product and would recommend to anyone who has damaged ends or uses heat to hair often. [product:olaplex-no-7-bonding-oil-no-7-leave-in-repair-bonding-oil-1oz/-30ml-strengthens-&-repairs-adds-shine]
Christy D.
Wilmington, IL
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Christy D.
Love this product. Hair is shinny, does not leave hair greasy. Hair looks and feels like you just left salon. Photo is next day
Dynna L.
Redding, CA
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL uploaded by Dynna L.
Me encanta! Este aceite es tan gentil con mi cabello, no deja aspecto grasoso y huele delicioso, hace que mi cabello oscuro se vea espectacular, si lo volvería comprar otra vez sin pensarlo dos veces , y si lo recomendaría a otras personas también.

180 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa M.
schoolhouse ln
il y a 8 jours
Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL ? Has anyone used this? Is it heavy?
Justine B.
Marietta, GA
il y a 9 jours
Olivia G. il y a 9 jours
This oil is used to apply in your hair, a little goes a long way..there is another oil that is meant to put in the bleach to help prevent breakage during the process..and less is recommended when mixing in bleach.Hope this helps.You can always look up the product on Olaplex.com for more indepth info.Hope this helps you