BY OLAPLEX #1 in Hair Cream

A leave-in reparative styling creme eliminates frizz, hydrates & protects all hair types.

This concentrated leave-in smoothing cream is excellent for all hair types including colored and chemically treated hair. OLAPLEX N°6 strengthens, hydrates, moisturizes and speeds up blow dry times while smoothing. Eliminate frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours.

HOW TO USE:
1. Apply a very small amount to damp or dry hair, concentrating product on your mid-length to ends.
2. Comb through and style as desired.

QUICK FACTS:
- Highly concentrated
- Doesn't weigh hair down

• Is the Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother worth the money ?7 Answers
  • I got very sick the beginning of June and was on a lot of...25 Answers
  • I just ordered this on Sephora.com!! I am so excited to t...1 Answers
Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother

Start your review of Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Scottsdale
This product is an absolute dream. I have difficult hair which is prone to frizziness, fly aways & dryness and I’ve seen a huge improvement with all these issues after using No. 6. I usually apply after towel drying my hair & whether I air or blow dry, the finish is a lot smoother & it doesn’t leave behind any residue or greasiness. A little goes a long way - a pea size amount usually suffices, so despite the bottle being small it lasts for a while. I do wish they would change the packaging because it can be difficult to get the product out, especially when nearing the end. Overall this is a wonder product which I’m so happy to be using.
Greenwood
Olaplex has been a godsend for me. I have bleached white hair and if it wasn’t for the Olaplex line of products, I probably wouldn’t have any hair left on my head. I use the full line. I have Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier & Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector done at the salon. I use Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector at home a few times a month, Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo with a tiny bit of purple shampoo mixed in to keep the brassiness at bay, Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner as my only conditioner, and Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother as a heat protectant, detangler, added hydration, and something to help keep the frizz and flyaways away. It works amazingly just like all of the other products from the Olaplex line. My hair is actually healthier and stronger than it was before I started having it bleached every few months and I give Olaplex 100% credit for that. It’s like magic!
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I had high hopes for this after reading the reviews and this will not disappoint. I learned that a little goes a long way, the first time I put to much and you could feel the product in my hair but after figuring it out I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth my hair looked. It also added a healthy shine to my hair. Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother is great if you are trying to smooth down split ends between haircuts.
Port Charlotte, Fl
I bought this on a whim. Figure you cant go wrong with olaplex. I blow out my 12yr daughters hair every morning before school. I apply this and the dry time is much faster. But it doesnt feel smoother, it may look it but it has a bit of a textured feel. But no frizz and no fly aways. I didn't like on my own hair for blow outs, but as a base before I apply any of my curl products since my hair is naturally curly does help since it has that bit of texture. Helps control frizz and fly aways on my curls.
A game changer for my colored hair. my hairdresser used this as a finishing product on my hair to smooth my hair and nourish the bonds in my hair. This has non of the nasty ingredients like parable a and sulfates. It has an intoxicating scent that I love. You can use it on wet or dry hair. I bought mine from Salon Lofts hair salon, they do not carry it at Ulta. I am switching my hair care from Redken Magnetics to Olaplex. It is roughly the same price.Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother
Holyyy molyyyyy this stuff was sent from the gods!! I love using this stuff after getting my hair dyed. Idk what is in it, but it’s repairs my hair beautifully. You do have to repeat every couple weeks, but don’t over do it because it will dry your hair out.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is so incredible good and I won’t be without it from now on. It makes my hair so soft and it helps to define my curls, my frizzy hair is gone when I use this. The hair looks shinier and healthy. It smells so wonderful. I can’t recommend this enough.
St Petersburg, FL
Want smooth, healthy vibrant hair? This product is stunning on my blonde strands and gives my thin hair a great boost! Little amount of this product can go a long way on your strands and will last you awhile! I totally recommend this for purchase!
Cincinnati , OH
Worth it! It is AMAZING in my hair. It DEFINTELY helps with frizz and keeping my dry hair hydrated. I purchased this from my salon after having a relaxer when I I got sick of my curls for a bit. I will say it wasn’t really great for when I was trying to straighten my hair as it would cause it to puff back out instead of smoothing it down but now that I’m back into my curls I’m really loving this and will repurchase.
Phoenix, AZ
My stylist suggested this product last time. I have been using it and love it so far. It’s been about 6 weeks, and I think it’s helped my hair become healthier. I would recommend it. I like the smell, and my hair appreciated the extra care.
1,255 reviews
Ankeny, IA
Is the Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother worth the money ?
Is this good for curly hair? I’ve heard the silicone products may leave the hair dry with build up. Any idea how good it can be?
Philadelphia, PA
Did you try the newest Olaplex product? How do you apply? It’s worth the money? Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother
Farmington, UT
Would you say this conditioning mask compares to how well no.3 works?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email