Hair CareHair ProductsShampooOlaplex
No4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL

by Olaplex

#4 in Shampoo

Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL

I Really want to try this for my damaged hair #voxbox?
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL do you feel like this makes your hair feel heavy??
How is this shampoo? I have sensitive scalp will this burn ?
Start your review of Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL!
Elisabeth K.
Troy, MI
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Elisabeth K.
Olaplex is one of my favorite hair care brands. I love this shampoo as well as all of the treatments and conditioners they make. I highly recommend to any who is thinking about trying it.
Tracey H.
Statesboro, GA
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Tracey H.
I’ve tried every trick in the book when it comes to my hair, which is bleached regularly, and nothing would ever work. However, sense I’ve used this shampoo my hair is soft and has such a shine to it! No seriously- go get it now!
Hollie L.
Temple Terr, FL
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Hollie L.
This shampoo is the only reason I have been able to grow my hair long. I have fine hair, color treated and this shampoo helps keep it moisturized, clean & healthy. I’ve been using this product for over 3 years, I highly recommend. Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL
Tracey D.
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Tracey D.
The Olaplex #4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo has helped keep my hair healthy and strong. It is very thick and a little goes a long way. It has prevented split ends and hair breakage. I’ve learned if I use too much it leaves my hair feeling limp and greasy. I only use this once a week for maintenance. Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL
Frida D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Frida D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is magic in a bottle .. I decided to give it a try even tho is a bit pricey ,. And I must say that after using the shampoo and conditioner for month and a half , I can now say that this is the best product line in the world ... I m Latina and I bleach my hair a lot and this line made my hair recover it’s shine and strength.. Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2 Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother 100mL Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30mL
Siena S.
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Siena S.
I use along with Olaplex 3 and 5 and love the results thus far! To be honest, if I had to pick one to drop, it would be the shampoo but I do like it a lot. I have fine hair and this maybe? weighs it down since it is very thick (is that a thing? lmk if anyone else has the same)! I think when I run out I'll finish up my other shampoo because this could be done without, its expensive and would rather save my money for the other Olaplex. The scent is heavenly and if you have the money to buy, buy it!
Kristin M.
Brooklyn, NY
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Kristin M.
The best shampoo ever. Absolutely saved my super damaged and broken hair from balyage and bleaching. You only have to use a super small amount and I have A LOT of hair. Would absolutely repurchase, one bottle lasts months.
Sarah H.
Saint Johns, MI
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Sarah H.
Love this with the conditioner! Very faint scent and it’s a bit thicker then I was use to. But do you have dry and damaged hair? This will make it silky smooth. Have healthy hair? This will also make it silky smooth!
Sharis D.
La Habra Hgts, CA
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Sharis D.
This shampoo is my new holy grail! It makes my color treated hair look so shinny! I was growing out my old ombre and my ends where very dry and unhealthy. Now, I get compliments on my hair all the time. Plus this little bottle lasted me about 4 months. It's worth the price!

Fanz H.
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL uploaded by Fanz H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This Olaplex bonding shampoo is really good and makes my hair silky soft it does smell good it does not leave that greasy film on the top of my scalp the price it is a little bit on the higher side my hair is short shorter length so a little does go along way I don’t know if I will be able to use this product if I had really long hair because of how much you may need and it is a smaller bottle compared to other conditioners but I feel like it is worth it my hair looks amazing #olaplex #haircare #hairproducts #hairbeauty Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL

275 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
natalie C.
Denver, CO
il y a 3 jours
Karen B. il y a 3 jours
No, it doesn’t make hair feel heavy. I love it and I have fine, thin hair. Follow the directions on the usage. It only takes a very small amount to work. It’s not like regular shampoos and conditioners. If your hair feels heavy, use less.
Meily O.
Chicago
il y a 9 jours
Is Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL worth the splurge? I’ve never tried “higher” end shampoo/hair products. Is it worth the cash and worth buying other products in the line?
komal F. il y a 9 jours
Hey I tried the whole Olaplex range and tbh the shampoo and conditioner were just ehh for me however I would highly recommend getting the no6 bond smoother. It makes a huge difference before blowdrying your hair. It helps eliminate all the frizz and you only need the tiniest bit so a 100ml is gonna last you ages!! I hope that helps!! :)
Nayomi R.
il y a 11 jours
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL Has anyone with curly hair used this product and like it ?
Taylor A. il y a 11 jours
I use the whole system and I love it!
Sophie H.
costamesa
il y a 11 jours
What is better ola plex or Shea moistureOlaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL ?[product:sheamoisture-manuka-honey-&-yogurt-hydrate-&-repair-shampoo]