Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo

by Olaplex

#1 in Shampoo

Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. A highly-moisturizing, reparative shampoo that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny and healthier with each use.

Key benefits:
- Repairs and maintains bonds within the hair
- Eliminates frizz and flyaways
- Reduces breakage

If you want to know more…
This shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses—including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz—by re-linking broken bonds. N°4 is color-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.

How does this product do on especially oily hair?
Anyone who has used this and not liked? Im debating purchasing it. My hair oils quickly
Is this the beat high end shampoo and conditioner to purchase or does someone have a better recommendation? I have fine hair but I need something moisturizing and recovering
Start your review of Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo!
Ottawa, ON
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I picked this up after enjoying the olaplex n.3! I’ve been super interested in the olaplex line as it actually benefits the hair in the long term and short term! This shampoo has a minty citrus smell which is nice and feels clean while lathering! This product is expensive for the amount you get however since it is concentrated you can use less! After using this product my hair felt less frizzy then normal! My hair also had no tangles before conditioner! The next morning when flat ironing my hair I noticed how shiny my hair was from root to tip! I also enjoy the minimal and clean product design and how it’s small enough to toss into my gym bag! Super impressed by this product! If anyone’s wondering my hair type is long and thick and I don’t have colour treated hair! Hope this helps you!
Milton
I loved this shampoo from the start. It is thick, lathers well and leaves hair feeling great, especially when used in combination with other Olaplex products. My hair was so dry, it had no bounce and felt like straw. It was awful and I was trying every product I could to get my hair back to being shiny and healthy. Once I started using Olaplex, I noticed enough of a difference after the first use that I stick with it. Now I realize such a difference in my hair after sticking with this product for 6 months. I do use the conditioner as well as No.3. and I think it's a great line. Expensive but well worth it for me.
Toronto, ON
My hair dresser recommended this line of hair products to me just about 6 months ago. I have treated Balayage hair. This shampoo is amazing at doing what it says it’s supposed to do. It eliminates frizz and bonds hair making it more moisturized and easier to manage. It is quite pricey, but you only need to use very little of the product on your hair. So it does last a long time. I use the shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment by Olaplex. My hair feels like silk after washing and drying it. I will never go back to drug store shampoos ever again.
Carleton Place
Love the [product:olaplex-no.4-bond-maintenance-shampoo]. I have thinning, fine, dry, highlighted, naturally curly hair. I shampoo once or twice a week and this shampoo, in combination with the Olaplex conditioner, is saving me from bad hair days. It leaves my hair super clean without drying it out. A little goes a long way with this product, a dime sized amount is just right for my medium length hair. If you’re worried about hair loss or damage, this might be the fix you’re looking for. Highly recommend.
toronto
This product works really well! Leaves my hair super soft and silky! On the pricey side but I happened to purchase this in a Marshalls which made it more reasonable! Would definitely re-purchase at full price if I can’t find it at Marshall’s or Winners again. My natural curls are more defined and less frizzy with this product.
Dartmouth , NS
Olaplex currently has currently some of the best bonding and repair technology in their products... I mean, as far as I know haha. Anyway this whole line is great and delivers what it says. Trust it, give it time, and you will be more than satisfied. The Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL is my current obsession 🥰
North Bay
This product is incredibly concentrated and nice for dry hair and or a high lift blonde I don’t love it for oily hair or someone with dry scalp but I am someone who likes squeaky clean hair and that can result in damage so— if you’re trying to grow or protect your hair this is an excellent option
Calgary, AB
Best SHAMPOO for straw-like, lifeless hair after bleaching or hair colouring. It has a thicker texture. It is best that you combine with their conditioner (no 5) and leave the conditioner on for at least 3 minutes. It’s on the pricey side but totally worth it if your hair needs some TLC.
Borden, ON
I have colour treated blonde hair. This product helps kick the dryness out of my hair. I have dry scalp as well, and this doesnt further irritate it. I've used some other treatment products that just dont compare. I'd recommend giving this a try if you have colour treated or dry hair.
Martensville, SK
I really love this shampoo. It smells great. It builds my hair back up and makes it stronger with each use. It has a great lather. Only complaint is and always has been the packaging. The last of the product gets stuck in the flat part when set upside down. Otherwise amazing shampoo.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...