Skin CareFacial Skincareedgelook
Olaplex No3 Hair Perfector 33 Oz Pack Of 2

Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2

by edgelook

The Olaplex 3 Hair Perfector multiplies and restores bonds to reduce hair breakage from chemical treatments. It helps saturate the hair, and focuses on maintaining the multiplying and building process. This hair perfector also restores hair damage...

Is this worth it?
Hi! I was wondering how many times it takes you using this product to see results? I recently purchased but am having a hard time justifying the price point when the bottle only gets me 3 uses. Thank you!
How long did it take to notice a difference in your hair? Did you use it in conjunction with no.1 or alone ?
Start your review of Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2!
Mia M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2 uploaded by Mia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it! Made my hair so soft and smooth, a little bit pricey! I leave it on my hair for atleast an hour, but you can leave it for as little as 10 minutes
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2 uploaded by Monica C.
I love Olaplex. I use No. 3 through No. 6 and have seen such a difference. When I highlighted and low lighted my hair, it really helped to keep it healthy and frizz free. I definitely recommend it.
Tamara K.
novato
I love this product for my dry curly hair. It helps the curl pattern come back especially after color treatments. The 3 rating is due to the price point. It’s expensive for the size of the bottle
Agnes P.
San Leandro, CA
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2 uploaded by Agnes P.
After my stylish left the bleach, my hair need major help!! And i tried this product because the hype about this hair treatment, and this stuff really works!! Made my hair really soft, silky and healthy !!
Krys S.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is by far the holy Grail of bonding hair products on the market. It works on everyone’s hair no matter what your issues are that you are struggling with - every time I use it a completely transforms my hair and the more frequently you use it l, it gets better after every use. this is one product that I recommend to everybody. You need this.
Alana C.
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2 uploaded by Alana C.
Holy grail of hair. I typically apply this product once a week 2-4 hours before I wash my hair. I’ve noticed it’s made it stronger & fuller. When it comes to smell I’m not a dan since i love strong scented hair products.
Eva P.
This stuff is amazing! My hair isn’t really damaged but I use this as a hair mask about once a week and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and silky. I would highly recommend!! I look forward to purchasing other products from the Olaplex line.
Hailey-Marie B.
Taylorsville, UT
This stuff is a life saver for my color treated hair. I’ve tried some other deep conditioning products but they have left a greasy film for days, not Olaplex No 3. It truly makes my hair so much softer and I feel like it allows me to go longer in between washes because it doesn’t look all stringy and gross 😂 Worth the investment!
Noreen J.
TN
I love the entire Olaplex system, it helped my precious tresses keep color and gives me uber shine!
Evelyn B.
Modesto, CA
Tried this based on others reviews (thank you!) and it left my hair so soft. My hair is normally course and dry and this left it feeling manageable. I would definitely recommend. I forget to use it every week but can tell the difference when I do.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Britni B.
Ontario, OR
il y a 2 mois
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 3.3 Oz Pack Of 2 ? Does anyone notice a difference in their hair right away after using this?
Tass F. il y a 11 jours
i noticed a difference after the first time trying it it made my hair shinier softer and kept my curls together
Jesica M.
il y a 8 mois
Claudia V. il y a 2 mois
Hi sweety, I tried it and it's a very nice product. Totally worth trying. For my clients have done great changes, unfortunately for me didn't work that well. But your experience can be different.