Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector

Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector is a bond multiplier NOT a conditioning treatment. No.2 Bond Perfector is NOT optional, it is absolutely necessary after every single service when using Olaplex as it is a system. No.1 is meant to help mitigate damage during the color, lightening and relaxing process, however it cannot stop all of it. If it did, you would not get a visible result. No.2 is not an activator, neutralizer, sealer or conditioner. No.2 contains the same active ingredient as No.1. No.2 finds more single sulfur hydrogen bonds and cross links them back together without color, lightener or relaxers working against it. Olaplex is a single ingredient that is added before and after hair color treatments and other chemical services. It promises to preserve the integrity of the hair and essentially multiply the bonds within the hair shaft. In other words, Olaplex reconnects the broken disulfide sulfur bonds in the hair that were broken down during thermal, mechanical, and chemical services. It is also free of silicone, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, and is never tested on animals.

Does this work with tangly, fine hair?
Just getting getting in the olaplex game, better late than never right... do you blondes out there use no 2 after lightening or after toning?
Good product? Wanting to grow and help my hair get healthier? interested in trying this
Start your review of Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector!
How would you rate this product?
Helen P.
Cambusbarron
Heard a lot of great reviews but I can't recommend this product. As I have tried it for the first time with a new hair master and outcome wasnt good. So don't know where it was a product or hairdresser
Monika J.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector uploaded by Monika J.
Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector uploaded by Monika J.
I can't imagine bleaching or coloring my hair without this product. Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector It's gorgeous and my hair doesn't get damaged. My hair is beautiful and healthy after each treatment! @olaplex thank you 😘
Boux L.
I have this treatment every time I visit the salon, I can't Express how much I love Olaplex and how it gives you the freedom to dramatically change your colour while keeping the integrity of your hair.
Shannon R.
I can see and feel the difference in my hair after using this product for 3 weeks, my hair feels like virgin hair again after over 7 years of bleaching resulting in very damaged hair. Miracle product in my opinion.
Ella B.
oxford
This stuff has saved my hair but it’s so expensive !! I’m waiting till I can repurchase this stuff again as I love it but I just can’t afford to replace it. I love the way it leaves my hair and it always feels like I’ve left the salon!
Claire C.
Horden, Do Durham
Omg what a difference this makes to my dry and damaged hair.. I find it very pricey but I guess you get what you pay for. The packaging is cure and simple and easy to use. I would highly recommend this.
Shernelle Chrystal Starr T.
lincolnshire
I loveeee this product!! Helps repair my hair and keeps it in great condition. Highly recommend.
Leah M.
Love love love this. As apart of the two step treatment regime or as a stand alone treatment. You can not get better than olaplex!
Jenna H.
Brooks
I have been using this for some time and I really feel like it has changed my hair. It make it so much more manageable and less frizzy. Also have far less breakage.
Laura G.
I love Olaplex it leaves my hair so smooth and silky I use No 2 with conditioner and shampoo. It is very pricey however it last quite a long time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...