Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier

Olaplex Bond Multiplier No 1: Add directly to lightener or colour before application. *Includes instructions & dispenser*

Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier Does this help with hair loss?
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier What are your thoughts on this product? Do you feel like it only goes well with olaplex items or do you mix with your regular, day-to-day products?
what does bond mean?
Start your review of Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier!
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier uploaded by keita G.
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier uploaded by keita G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been bleaching my hair for few years. I reached to a point my hair is very dry , and damage/breakage. I start to use Olapex and i can see improvement , it made my hair softer , and healthier. Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,098 reviews
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
OLAPLEXNo. 7 Bonding Oil This is a first-of-its-kind, highly concentrated, ultra-lightweight, reparative styling oil for all hair types that protects your color, fights frizz, and protects against heat. Olaplex No. 7 repairs, strengthens, and hydrates all hair types. It dramatically increases shine, softness, and color vibrancy, while minimizing flyaways and heat protection. I love using it after I get out of the shower on damp hair before styling.
GABRIELA D.
New caney , TX
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier uploaded by GABRIELA D.
Purchased at: Amazon
LIFE SAVER, I went from black to silver blonde, this products helped my hair so much, keeping it healthy and beautiful, I truly truly recommend, I absolutely love all the products from this brand, I definitely would buy again.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
I have a cosmoprof card and I’m able to purchase this product. I love to use it along with my lightener to help minimize damage. I have also used it as a stand alone treatment and really notice a difference in my hair. It is pricy but definitely worth it.
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
I love olaplex products. They’ve defiantly brought my hair back from the dead on more than one occasion. Only thing that I hate about the stand alone treatments with 1/2 is the smell and potency of the no 1. Otherwise I completely recommend it
Laura C.
Lake Grove, NY
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier uploaded by Laura C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is a colorist best friend. It has changed the way I do hair, in addition it also helps anyone who is looking to grow their hair long. While using this product you will see your hair transform. It will make your actual hair stronger by adding bonds to your hair which makes it stronger. I would highly recommend this product for so many reasons. Be sure to ask your stylist about getting a treatment.
Fami A.
Staten Island, NY
This smells so good! It leaves my hair silky and shiny without weighing it down. Like all olaplex products tho, they are super small, but it gets the job done.
Danielle V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using olaplex for highlighting my clients. It’s a must when for every client. I hen using it does take longer for the hair to lift but I feel it’s so worth it if my clients don’t get breakage or damage.
Kaytlin D.
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier uploaded by Kaytlin D.
I love this product it does would ders for the hair. Always make sure your hair dresser is protecting your hair
Ashley G.
Seattle, WA
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier uploaded by Ashley G.
My hairdresser uses this on me every time I get it my hair bleached. It’s definitely worth the additional charge if you frequently lighten your hair. Prevents breakage and minimizes damage. I occasionally add pastel colors on top of the bleach, so my hair is exposed to a lot of chemicals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
rebekah W.
fruita
il y a 10 jours
Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier Does this help with hair loss?
Callie P.