Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerOlaplex

Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL

by Olaplex

#9 in Conditioner

Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL

Iss this worth the money? My hair is always split no matter how many hair cuts I get, even when I didnt use heat for a year I still had split ends. Im trying to find something to make them stop
Would this work well for bleach-damaged hair, or should I use something in addition to this product for optimal results?
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL does this smell weird for anyone else? the two bottles i’ve purchased smell weird and like it’s gone bad or rancid.
Start your review of Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL!
Seerat K.
North York , ON
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Seerat K.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Have been using on my hair for 3-4 months and when I style my hair it looks amazing. Lesser frizz a lot smoother and has repaired my damaged hair. Only thing is the cost of this. Costs too much $$$ to afford for me. It was a one time buy when I had money 😭 hopefully I save up to actually buy this again 😭
Lyn M.
Waverley , NS
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Lyn M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fantastic conditioner and pairs really well with the No. 4 Bond maintenance shampoo. The packaging is nice and simple, it’s not bulky so great for travel or the gym. I find my hair is healthy and shiny as a result of this product. I also found that a small amount of product goes a long way. I definitely recommend this product.
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Joanne S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use the Olaplex conditioner after the shampoo and the duo is amazing! My hair looks incredibly healthy! It’s definitely a splurge as this product is a bit pricy.
Faiza A.
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Faiza A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I m really happy that I found it . After highlites hairs usually get rough and it’s highly recommended to use hair treatment and conditioner. And this olaplex 6 is one of the best conditioner I used. After using consistently I can truly say that my hair has never looked better. It makes my hair soft and moist, I m loving it ❤️💯
Sam D.
Kelowna, BC
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Sam D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it! Leaves my hair silky smooth and full of moisture. I originally bought this on its own before I tried the Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250mL and I didn’t notice really any difference in my hair so that’s why it loses a star. But other than that it’s a wonderful product when paired correctly with other Olaplex products! Truly repairs my dry and damaged hair! Even better if paired with a hair oil like the Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL
meg V.
Dartmouth, NS
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the whole Olaplex line, and it is a God-send for all those who live the blonde life, especially. I love the Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL, and know that is it one of the best things I can be using to repair the broken bonds in my hair. I am more than happy with their entire home based line. I recommend this conditioner to anyone with damaged or colour treated hair.
Cansu K.
Ottawa, ON
I use the Olaplex No. 5 conditioner in conjunction with the hair mask (No. 3) and shampoo (No. 4). I regular use heated styling tools on my hair and have done so for years - Olaplex is the only way that I can do so while keeping my hair as healthy as it is. It protects my hair so well!!
Dee M.
This is my number one product that has completely transformed my hair since I decided to go natural in 2018. I started straightening my beautiful curly hair from a young age and through the years I completely destroyed it. In 2018 I decided to go for ‘the big chop’ and start a natural hair routine. I was recommended this product by a curl specialist and since then I have used it as my first choice. After I wash my hair with Olaplex No. 4 Shampoo I go in with this step. It has a rich creamy texture and a soft pleasing smell. I rinse my hair after leaving it in for a while (works best if you but a shower cap on to trap heat and activate the product) and its super soft and with little to no frizz at all.
yara G.
ottawa
Purchased at: Sephora
Conditioner ~ leave your conditioner on for at least 5min. If you’re not already doing this ... start ASAP, it will change your hair game! My favourite is from olaplex it’s an intense hydration and bond maintenance Conditioner that I like to leave in for 10 min. This product is free of harmful chemicals and is honestly one of my hair beauty secrets that allows me to maintain my bleached hair and keep it looking healthy.
Paige R.
Kelowna, BC
This is my favorite conditioner! Along with the shampoo it has changed my hair! My hair feels stronger, looks shinier, and is less damaged!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
McKayla B.
Frostburg, MD
il y a un mois
Elena U. il y a un mois
I don't have such a problem. The conditioner smells like all Olaplex products.
Lütfiye A.
88471 Laupheim, Baden
il y a 2 mois
Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250mL Wie findet ihr die No5 Olaplex?
Didem D. il y a un mois
Ich finde Olaplex nicht so toll hatte mir die Haare bleichen lassen damit das hat mir die Haare so kaputt gemacht ich leide seit 2 Jahen immer noch drunter.
Lorena F.
New Castle, DE
il y a 5 mois
Kyla S. il y a 5 mois
It’s a protein conditioner, so unfortunately it’s not the greatest moisturizing conditioner but isn’t terrible! Keratasse has some great conditioners :)