Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Haleigh B.Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Amairan

BY OLAPLEX NO.2 3.3OZ

After color is rinsed from the hair to dramatically reduce breakage with every color service. Type: Highlights Color: White, Blonde We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is a MUST HAVE if you bleach or even just color your hair often. When used after Olaplex #1 & with Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment biweekly my hair has made a 180. I even use this mixed in my purple direct color & it's amazing.
Go buy it!! It's one of the only products that can actually repair your hair from the inside out.
Greta I.
LONDON, LONDON
You have frizzy, dry hair? Look no further!
This is a life changer product. I get the treatment of No 1 and 2 and the salon and maintain with No3 at home.
My hair is very dry and tend to break, but this helped me to grow back my hair, and they never looked so shiny and nourished.

If I had to live on island and had to take one product for my hair. This would be it. [product:olaplex-hair-perfector-no.-3] Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit for All Hair Types kitOlaplex Salon into Kit for Professional Use [product:olaplex-traveling-stylist-kit---step-1-bond-multiplier-&-step-2-bond-perfector]
Nicole d.
This has literally saved my hair. I have the take home treatment that I use between colours and it literally is heaven in a bottle. It’s expensive but it’s clear it does more than your average hair repair product for sure !