BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlaplex
No 2 33-ounce Bond Protector

Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector

by Olaplex

After color is rinsed from the hair to dramatically reduce breakage with every color service. Type: Highlights Color: White, Blonde We cannot accept returns on this product.

Is this product good for bleached curly hair?
Where can I find this product?[brand:olaplex]?
What is this product supposed to do to the hair? For how long do you have to use it?
Start your review of Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector!
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Iris A.
I recently started using this and it has made a world of difference in my hair. I purchased it directly from my hairstylis because I bleach and tone my hair, so there's a lot of stress on it. However, since using Olaplex, I notice less breakage, more shine and softness. It is expensive, but it's well worth it honestly.
Ana A.
Elmhurst, NY
Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Ana A.
El mejorntratamientonpara darle vida a tu cabello es espectacular me encanta estoy sorprendido como ha mejorado mi cabello desde usar
Megan B.
Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Megan B.
If you have over processed, dry hair, this will bring some life back into your hair. A simple 10 minute leave in helps, but an overnight treatment is the best. It’s a slight splurge, but worth it for anybody with bleached/processed hair.
Janine J.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Janine J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really good hair mask to use if you have breakage or dried damaged hair. it’s good to use at least twice a week to repair it. You can leave it on all day in your hair at home and it actually helps your hair get healthier faster. Love this productst
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Again, these products are amazing, they work well, I feel affordable and in just a small process your hair is amazing. I am excited to keep trying new Olaplex products and get my choices down. My expectations are beyond met. I wish the bottles were bigger but Hey no complaining here. Have u tried Olaplex?
Maliha  W.
Lilburn, GA
Instant hair repair! Can’t say enough good things shout this product, it’s some sort of wizardry. You get healthy hair instantly even after one use but with several, it’s a game changer! A must have for dry, damaged hair! Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector
Kylie C.
Holy awesome hair! I just got this from Sephora today and just got done washing it out and styling my hair. Nothing and I mean nothing has helped my hair this much. I have 3-4 inches of split ends from heat damage. My hair is completely different now! My split ends are so much smoother and my hair lays down without being frizzy. I have long hair and only used about 1/6th of the bottle. Honestly $28.00 isn't bad for the results you get!
Jackie B.
Belleville, IL
You guys... This stuff is so amazing. So it's my understanding that this is the same thing as the olaplex number 3 version that is to be used at home. Full disclosure I am not a hairstylist but I was able to score a huge bottle of this on eBay and it's amazing. If you go that route make sure you know what you're doing on eBay because after many years I feel that I am a good judge on scoring an authentic product by a reputable seller... but enough of that. I have used Olaplex 2 and 3 both and number 2 is DEFINITELY definitely definitely better than 3 and Cheaper by the ounce. I have bleached blond hair and I heat style it frequently. Recently, I added some semi-permanent color to my hair which was not damaging itself... but I hated the color and went to great lengths to remove it with harsh products. I was desperate. I honestly thought I was going to have to cut my hair and it is currently sitting on my lower back as far as length goes. I was devastated as I've always been so careful to try to take excellent care of my hair as much as possible. This stuff revived it completely and then some. I pair this with the it's a 10 miracle hair mask and oh my God... I will never go back
Megan L.
West Bend, WI
Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Megan L.
Tip: get your hair damp & let it sit for an hour then shampoo conditioner in shower! But where do I even start?! This product saved my hairs life!! I’m frequently dying my hair blonde & I have naturally brown hair, so you know what that means.. DAMAGE! I seriously have never found a brand with products I love more! No more having 5 different brands of products, Olaplex has everything you need! Absolutely good value for the price! EVERYONE SHOULD BE USING THIS!! It is not over hyped! There is a reason for the hype! Go buy this now!
Joletta  H.
Norwich, CT
It Works WONDERS ON ALL HAIR TYPES! EXACTLY WHAT THE HAIR NEEDS! Will have you feeling so lovely and freeeee!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
il y a un an
Patricia B. il y a un an
It is sold at Sephora and I believe you can buy on Amazon.
Nouhaila A.
napoli
il y a 2 ans
Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector is this product good and how we use it ?
Chrystal C.
Stonewall , LA
il y a 2 ans
I have been curious about this line. I have fairly fine, color treated blonde hair. Anyone have any experience with this product?
Kathleen J. il y a 2 ans
Hi Chrystal - Yes, my hair is ultra-light blonde, almost platinum and fine. My hair is lightened from dark blonde, so is damaged and noticeably porous. (As you are likely already aware, "porous hair" means the hair cuticle is frayed and lifted so moisture penetrates the cuticle too easily. It typically takes porous hair much longer to dry). My hair also has a lot of split ends right now. If I were to be honest, I'd tell you I almost always have split ends, even with regular trims.... My mother always used to say that the ends of my hair looked like they had been chewed on by a pack of weasels. I read the great reviews of Opalex and wanted to try the treatment, which is promoted as structurally repairing damaged hair, especially blondes. I didn't know what results to expect because what should your hair feel like once it is repaired??? Is repaired hair the same as moisturized hair??? At any rate, I have only used the product once so fair. I was initially not impressed because the product costs a lot of money for what you get - a tiny chubby 100 ml bottle which looks more like a travel size shampoo.... The directions tell you to use a generous amount so I wound up using about 1/10th of the bottle! I didn't cheap out on how much I applied to my towel-dried hair. I left it on for 15 minutes before shampooing & conditioning as normal. You can keep it on longer but I was really keen to see how the treatment would work (or not). Fortunately, the results were noticeable. My hair was mostly dry just after quickly towel drying and didn't take as long to blow-dry. I didn't apply any leave-in moisturizers or spray-ons for flay-aways because I wanted to see how my hair blow-dried without any product. And the verdict is that my hair looks incredibly improved. Even my split ends seem significantly less frayed, which is truly a miracle. The ends sit almost blunt - I have no idea how any product could do that!! My hair has a nice sheen to it and feels soft without being flat. I do have some fly-aways around the crown of my head but using titch of leave-in spray-on conditioner would fix that. I will definitely be using this product at least once per week going forward. And I recommend the product, even though the price is really quite something given the amount you receive. Lastly, I will be ordering the shampoo & conditioner as well so I will review those once I have used them for a bit :-) I hope this helps Chrystal. Bottom-line is that this product is, in my view, worth the investment. I hope you also have the noticeable improvements that I have experienced. Cheers.