Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Haleigh B.Olaplex No. 2 3.3-ounce Bond Protector uploaded by Amairan D.

BY OLAPLEX NO.2 3.3OZ

After color is rinsed from the hair to dramatically reduce breakage with every color service. Type: Highlights Color: White, Blonde We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Jordan G.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
My hair relies on this product as I am a natural brunette and I die the ends of my hair blonde. I use this in between my color treatments to ensure that I do not experience breakage. In addition, I use No. 3 at home in between No. 2 treatments and my hair is so healthy! I always get compliments both from family and friends and my hairdresser!
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
The more I use this the more I love it. In the past I had seen my hairdresser use something but I never really asked so about 2 months ago I found out what it was and got some at Sephora, and immediately loved it. Now skinnahead about a month and my love for it has gotten better. The more I use it on a regular basis- the better it works!
Dairyn E.
Waukegan, IL
After dying my hair purple this one product has revitalized the dead ends. You can leave it on for 30 mins or all night like I do to get better results. Makes styling much easier.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is a MUST HAVE if you bleach or even just color your hair often. When used after Olaplex #1 & with Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment biweekly my hair has made a 180. I even use this mixed in my purple direct color & it's amazing.
Go buy it!! It's one of the only products that can actually repair your hair from the inside out.
This stuff is amazing and leaves my hair so soft. I just put some on my ends before I shower and let it sit for 10 min and wash it out. I would highly recommend this product especially if you have color treated hair.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Of you guys have ever lightened your hair this stuff will save it! It’s like a a magical potion of goodness. I use it while I wash my hair and my hair feels soft and silky after. Super healthy. Would highly recommend
Renee F.
It really helped my friend hair hold on for a little bit longer and to not just fall off or break. It also smells amazing!
Ashtin A.
Oklahoma City
I’m amazed that something so tiny can be such a great help. After years of damage this serum has greatly helped tame my crazy hair! Love!
Greta I.
LONDON, LONDON
You have frizzy, dry hair? Look no further!
This is a life changer product. I get the treatment of No 1 and 2 and the salon and maintain with No3 at home.
My hair is very dry and tend to break, but this helped me to grow back my hair, and they never looked so shiny and nourished.

If I had to live on island and had to take one product for my hair. This would be it. [product:olaplex-hair-perfector-no.-3] Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit for All Hair Types kitOlaplex Salon into Kit for Professional Use [product:olaplex-traveling-stylist-kit---step-1-bond-multiplier-&-step-2-bond-perfector]
Teran S.
London
This actually saved my hair I bleached my hair blonde, and it was horrible my hair felt like straw my hair was falling out and I had super short hair at the time; after using this no more straw hair! and my hair began to grow back I wouldn’t have gotten my hair to where it is today without this and few other products, hands down the best for super damaged hair they you to my hair dressed who suggest this!