Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment uploaded by maria z.

BY OLAPLEX

The No.3 Bond Perfector is designed for at-home use. It is best to apply to clean, towel-dried hair. If build-up is present such as oils or silicones, shampoo and towel dry before application for best results. This is NOT a conditioning treatment OR a leave-in treatment. It is meant to be shampooed out of the hair. No.3 must process a minimum of 10 minutes. If hair is compromised, 20+ mins is recommended. Once a week is suggested for healthy hair see more...

• Olaplex is a Godsend! My bleached out hair has come back ...1 Answers
  • I have damaged my hair like nobody's business with bleach...2 Answers
  • What is your experience with Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 ...2 Answers
Lindsey K.
Louisa
This is one of those products that truly lives up to its hype. I learned about it during the time when I decided that after bleaching and highlighting my hair, and then going from red to DARK red, that I would like to go platinum. Well, after doing it the "right way" by going for 4 treatments every 2 months using Olaplex in the salon I got close, but my hair was still very damaged. I have been using Olaplex 3 at home at least once a week and this product works like magic to restore the life to my hair. I know it works because there was a period where I was too broke to afford another bottle and went for several weeks without it. My hair felt limp, dull, and just overall gross. When I finally was able to buy it again I left it on for over an hour, shampooed and conditioned as usual and my hair felt so good. The life was back! It no longer felt like straw, and actually bent, moved and felt like virgin hair. This is a very expensive product if you have long hair that is very damaged like I do but boy is it worth it if you can swing it.
Kasania K.
San Rafael
I fried my hair completely, on accident, when using a curling wand, and Olaplex SAVED me. I absolutely love putting the third step in my hair because it makes it so amazingly soft and silky. I put it on in the shower before I shampoo, and while I let it soak into my hair for 10-15 minutes I shave my legs to pass the time. I make sure to keep my hair from getting water on it while it's soaking in, though! I then rinse it out with shampoo and conditioner. Within 2 uses of No. 3 at home after my Olaplex treatment in the salon, my hair's life came back by nearly 70%!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Nothing is as good as this stuff. When you think you have gone too far with color and damage, look no further. This stuff is a miracle. My hair was breaking off from going blonde, and with a few treatments of Olaplex, it did a 180-soft, strong, and stopped breaking!
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Seriously I’m in love! My hair was so damaged from two years of bleaching and this stuff has been a god send! My hair is softer, less brittle, and has some life back in it! You NEED this product, trust me! Well worth the money!
Olivia D.
This the a holy grail for hair unlike any other. This can repair the most damaged hair and bring it back to life. It replenishes and trengthens like a boss and makes your hair feel incredible. I used this 1-2 times a weeks to keep my hair looking fab.
Josey C.
Peru, IN
The best product ever! I will never not use olaplex. I bought the shampoo and conditioner and along with this there’s a huge different in my hair. Less breakage and it’s super soft. 10 stars if I could!
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a game changer. I have 40% gray hair and the texture is totally different. Ever since I’m using Olaplex (once a week) the texture has improved dramatically. My hair looks healthy, soft and shiny. I found a great deal at Costco Online.
Martha R.
This product is amazing hair repair treatment. Every use after the treatment my hair feels healthy and refresh. It keeps hair looking healthy and shiny and smooth.
Kaleigh P.
Gainesboro, TN
Such a great product for a leave in conditioner. My hair was very damaged and this helped a lot. I use this after my hairstylist put like the number one product in my coloring when I was getting it done. it’s not necessarily a product I couldn’t live without product, but I do like I­t­.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is like magic for my hair! Honestly when I apply this conditioning treatment my hair feels extremely soft, silky, shiny, and healthy; as if I never dyed it. I highly recommend this to anyone who color treats their hair.
Yoana D.
Where else can i purchase this product other than a hair salon and have it be legitimate?
Mahtab V.
I have damaged my hair like nobody's business with bleach and dye and have heard exceptional reviews about olaplex. I bought the treatment from chatters but didn't see a big difference in my hair. Is there a reason for this?
Faith M.
New Haven
What is your experience with Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment? How many times a week do you use it? Were there immediate improvements?
Sarah A.
Olaplex is a Godsend! My bleached out hair has come back to life since using this product at the salon! My stylist uses No. 1 and No. 2 when I'm there and I use No. 3 on a weekly basis at home. Highly recommend this line!

back