Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3, 3.3 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kate F.

BY OLAPLEX

Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3, 3.3 oz (Pack of 2) see more...

Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
First of all, I must disclose that I get my black hair bleached monthly. This means after my bleaching, my hair is very crunchy and angry at me. So I love to do hair masks weekly, I mean I HAVE TO DO HAIR MASKS WEEKLY. I bought this Olaplex because I was told it was the best.  It's totally not. My hair is still crunchy and feels like it has some kind of film afterward.  I get more moisture and increased smoothness from a packet of deep conditioner I buy from target for $1.99.
Kate F.
Wetherby , ['', '', "['', '', 'Wetherby ']"]
Absolute hair saviour! I use this once a week for a quick but intensive treatment and it's literally transformed my hair. It feels stronger, softer and overall in much better condition. Perfect for colour treated hair, especially bleached!
Sarah A.
Olaplex is a Godsend! My bleached out hair has come back to life since using this product at the salon! My stylist uses No. 1 and No. 2 when I'm there and I use No. 3 on a weekly basis at home. Highly recommend this line!