Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 - 3.3 oz uploaded by Michelle P.Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 - 3.3 oz uploaded by Irma F.Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 - 3.3 oz uploaded by Fallon Z.

BY OLAPLEX #51 in Scalp Treatments

Directions: apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is not a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dana P.
I had heard lots of good things about the Olaplex 3 but it wasn't until i tried it out for myself that I realized how absolutely amazing it is! I have natural kinky curly hair that is color treated and tried this product out for the first time and OMG! Once I finished my wash routine I could instantly notice an improvement in my hair. My curls that had loosened from being colored appeared healthier and more defined. My unruly curly hair has even been responding to my other hair products better. All of this after just one treatment I can't wait to see the overall outcome after having a few. The price for this isn't too bad either. Got mine from Sephora for $28 and it was definitely money well spent! 😍😍
Sara R.
Vinings
This tiny bottle packs some punch! I’ve had an Olaplex treatment done in a salon and then ordered this off amazon. I have been pleasantly surprised with how well this stuff conditions and heals my hair! It leaves it feeling silky smooth like I just left the salon and keeps me healthy in between visits!
Hiral M.
Woodinville
This is AMAZING ! Love this treatment. This definitely helps with damaged and frizz in the hair. I love adding a drop of this with my hair styling products too. It makes the hair ends look so healthy. Will never go without this olaplex 3. Magic in a bottle.
Michelle P.
Linden, NJ
Every time I treat my hair with this product my hair gets more defined than ever. It’s not cheap but you don’t use all of the product in two sittings. I still have my bottle and have done over 5 treatments. Definitely worth the buy!
Sheryl H.
Woodstock
This stuff is awesome. I color treat my hair every 5 weeks so it was not in great shape. This stuff made my hair soft and shiny. It was much more manageable too. I think it was a great quality for the price. I will repurchase.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Ola-plex hair perfector is great for you if you like colouring your hair just like me. It provides that extra care & prevents you hair from getting toj damaged by hair Colors & chemicals. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Randi B.
Oxford , AL
Product smells nice and easy to use. Left it on for longer than the 10 mins. The price is okay considering roughly how many treatments you get from the bottle. Would repurchase when I run out
Sophia K.
Minnetonka, MN
My baby loves this is the holy grail of hair products. Dry hair, damaged hair, lack luster hair you name it. Leave this product on for 10-20 minutes then shampoo, rinse and condition and your hair will feel like butter. It will repair it, love it and nurture it like we wish our man would take care or us. So upgrade your standards and get oleplex it will never let you down baby.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I recently got #3 to use at home between salon treatments and i love it! The longer you leave it in, the better. As long as its wet its working. Makes a great leave in conditioner too, especially for curly hair.
MELANIE W.
This product has changed my hair's life! Saved it from some much damage- straightening, hair dryer, bleach! My hair stylists recommended I started the treatments and I thank her for it every time! Well worth it
Sarah A.
Olaplex is a Godsend! My bleached out hair has come back to life since using this product at the salon! My stylist uses No. 1 and No. 2 when I'm there and I use No. 3 on a weekly basis at home. Highly recommend this line!