BY OLAPLEX

Directions: apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is not a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Killen, AL
What a sad day this is! I have ran out of my OLAPLEX Hair Perfector N°3. I’ve noticed a monumental difference when I started using this hair bonder. It strengthens your hair from the inside. It made my frizzy,unruly and damaged long hair look so smooth and healthy. My hair felt like it wasn’t mine! It felt just like I left a salon. The bottle is small but mighty. My hair touches the back of my elbows and the bottle gave me 6 full uses and I worked hard to get a half use out of the empty bottle. I already have another bottle on it’s way. I’m glad I bit the bullet and splurged on this. It’s worth more than the $28.00 I spent on it.
Stephanie Z.
I’m not sure if this is the exact type of olaplex my hair has been treated with if there are different types as I’ve only had my hair treated at the salon. But either way, this product is great! I have colored and stuff put heat to my head since I was about 14 and because of that my hair was very damaged when I started seeing my hair dresser. She got it to a healthier point by consistently seeing her and using products she recommended at home. I then decided I wanted to lighten my hair (I’m naturally brunette) and each visit I just kept wanting to go blonder and blonder. Luckily, she always applied this product at each visit to keep my hair healthy enough for bleach. I’m so grateful for this product keeping my hair from falling out during those bleaching visits !
Kristen B.
I bleach my hair regularly. This helps soooooo much, my hair has stopped breaking and I no longer get split ends. My stylist even asked me to let him in on my secret because my hair looked so much more healthy. My hair is naturally curly but after ten years of being a platinum blonde my curls disappeared and I was left with wavy frizz prone hair, after two months of once a week use my curls are actually starting to come back. This product is life!!!
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
This tiny bottle packs some punch! I’ve had an Olaplex treatment done in a salon and then ordered this off amazon. I have been pleasantly surprised with how well this stuff conditions and heals my hair! It leaves it feeling silky smooth like I just left the salon and keeps me healthy in between visits!
Andrea C.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is my favorite hair mask right now! I leave it on for about 2 hours and then follow up with the olaplex shampoo and conditioner and my hair comes out silky smooth! Helps get rid of frizz and repair any damage from heat and colorings.
Sheryl H.
Woodstock
This stuff is awesome. I color treat my hair every 5 weeks so it was not in great shape. This stuff made my hair soft and shiny. It was much more manageable too. I think it was a great quality for the price. I will repurchase.
ΜcΚennα B.
This is my go to now- my hairdresser used it and recommended it to me. The price is a bit on the high side but it’s worth it!! My hair looks so much thicker when I use this and it’s a great pick me up product
Jennifer S.
North branford CT, CT
This treatment has completely transformed my hair! I have dry damaged brittle hair due to lots of bleaching so I tried out this treatment and was amazed by my results. It makes my hair so silky smooth and feels stronger with less breakage. Only downside is the bottle is very small for the price. But you will not be let down by this product! It is worth every damn penny!
Deb M.
Plano, TX
Oh hunny, hunny, hunny, this saved my hair from over processed hair, because I bleach my own hair at home, after drying out my hair I used this 2x a week and my hair was feeling healthy, now I use it as I mix the bleach I add an ounce to the bowl and my hair doesn’t feel like it has damage or dried out, I just saw 4&5 at Sephora, I’m going to use it all.
Brenna M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I cannot rave about this enough. If you have ever dyed your hair, dye it now or are preparing to dye it eventually - INVEST IN OLAPLEX! This hair treatment is the only reason why my hair is still intact. It will help to save you from hair damage + the smell is great. Every good salon uses Olaplex.
Vanessa B.
St. Charles
Would you recommend this for someone who how has natural hair & just trying to maintain their hair healthy? Or this wouldn’t do much for me ?
Sarah A.
Olaplex is a Godsend! My bleached out hair has come back to life since using this product at the salon! My stylist uses No. 1 and No. 2 when I'm there and I use No. 3 on a weekly basis at home. Highly recommend this line!