Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL

Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL

How good is this to use on curly hair?
Is this good regardless of hair type?
Does this contain protein?
Start your review of Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL!
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Svetlana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. It is simply the best deep conditioner. It really adds life into my hair. It has made it so much stronger and healthy feeling. It's pretty liquid and has plenty of slip to spread it in your hair.
Melanie F.
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Olaplex is amazing! This brand is making the difference in at home hair care vs salon haircare! This Olaplex Hair Perfector number 3 is seriously wonderful for your hair if you have any color treatments or damage! Get this one, it WILL make a difference!
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Patrycja D.
I’ve been using this product for few hours nonstop. I can’t even count how many bottles I have had. I use it 3-4 times a week and it really keeps my hair healthy. Thanks to it I could grow my hair. I also love the minimalistic packaging!
Myrna R.
Dallas, TX
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Myrna R.
I bought this product as a recommendation from a friend after I dyed my curls. I truly love this product and believe my hair would have not been the same if I did not use it. It leaves my curls hydrated and soft.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Jackie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I took my fellow influencers opinion, and purchased Olaplex #3....Literally no words can explain how amazing it is!!! Today was my first time using it. I kept it on about 30min (recommended at least 10) , and then washed my hair. I have to admit my hair is a work in process due to how blonde I like it. However, I apparently don’t have to work as hard with this product. IN LOVE!!! BUY IT NOW!!! You will not regret it! Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL
Linda T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Linda T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have bleached my hair several times. My natural hair color is darkest brown/black. This makes my hair so soft. I don’t have many split ends and my hair feels super hydrated!Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL
Katarina P.
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Visible improvement after one use. My hair was shiner and softer. Make sure to read directions before using to ensure desirable results. It should be used before shampoo and conditioner.
Destiny O.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Destiny O.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favs from this brand . It leaves my hair feeling soo nice and soft and i can see a difference in my hair. I have naturally dark hair and went blond and blonder over the years and this has helped treat my hair and repair it ! Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL
Nancy B.
Modesto, CA
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Nancy B.
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this in conjunction with the number 0 fluid. This has helped my hair immensely. I’ve got a lot of dehydration and split ends along with frizz. Ever since I’ve been using this my hair appears to be more healthy and it feels that way too.
Mary G.
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is magic. I was skeptical about it’s ability to repair my split ends, but after one treatment, I was literally unable to find one split end. I have dry coarse hair and I’m starting to get silver strands that are unruly. I’m also prone to hair loss due to breakage and hormonal changes. It not only repaired my ends, but it has calmed down my new growth and silver strands. I even gave my husband a beard treatment to make his beard more manageable. This stuff is amazing. I wet my hair and then lightly towel dry. I then apply the treatment to my hair and comb through with a wide tooth comb. I leave it on for 20 minutes and then shampoo and condition as normal. I follow-up with a deep conditioner which I believe is a critical last step. Olaplex number 3 is NOT a conditioning treatment. It’s a bonding treatment and it will leave your hair on the dry side of you don’t follow up with a deep conditioner. I’m not sure how they put in a miracle in a bottle— but they did. I don’t worry about heat styling anymore at all. 10/10.

1,021 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruth E.
Wesley Chapel, FL
il y a 5 jours
Vania L. il y a 5 jours
Olaplex no. 3 is great for damage hair, if your hair is brittle, easily break, and have split ends choose no.3, but if your hair is dry and frizzy, and you aim for a smooth, shiny hair choose no. 8!
Lilia T.
Strykersville, NY
il y a 6 jours
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 100mL Hii everyone. So I’ve recently gone back to blonde hair from dark brown and have a lot of damage. I go to cosmetology school and my teacher recommended the olaplex shampoo/conditioner to help me get my natural curls back. She also said I could try incorporating another one of olaplex’s products, specifically “3”. What is your experience with this product?