Olaplex Hair Bond Perfector for Unisex uploaded by Nina E.

BY OLAPLEX

Olaplex bond Perfector no.2 Was launched by the design house of Olaplex. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kelly N.
Best thing made for hair... I love love love this treatment. It's a hair insurance!!! It meet my expectations. If I would not have used this treatment on my hair, my hair would be damaged
Veronica P.
Definitely enhances the blonde color and does damage control while doing so. My hairdresser only uses Olaplex and it works wonders. Notice a huge difference in my hair.
Lisa B.
Cranston, RI
Olaplex is a hair saver!!! It is an absolute must if your going dark to light but can also be used as an at home hair strengthening treatment well worth the money!
Giselle M.
Galt, CA
If you have damaged hair or just dry hair you need to buy this ! Use it once bi-weekly or for really bad hair every time you wash until your hair reaches its integrity again. I always have this in my hair drawer !
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I love Olaplex No. 2! I get it in a salon but recently started using it at home as a leave in overnight treatment! It really has helped rebuild my damaged hair after chemotherapy and bleaching! My hair is now strong, soft, and shiny.
Melissa S.
After going from black to light brown/blonde ombre, my hair was completely fried! i started using olaplex and within a few weeks my hair was much healthier and stronger. i still use it once a week to keep it healthy and soft.
Marquee W.
Is this product really worth it, or does coconut oil work just the same?
Sarah A.
Olaplex is a Godsend! My bleached out hair has come back to life since using this product at the salon! My stylist uses No. 1 and No. 2 when I'm there and I use No. 3 on a weekly basis at home. Highly recommend this line!