Ol' Roy™ T-Bone & Chicken Flavor Dog Food 50 lb. Bag uploaded by Jennifer W.Ol' Roy™ T-Bone & Chicken Flavor Dog Food 50 lb. Bag uploaded by Carmen R.

BY OL' ROY

100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Great tasting t-bone & chicken flavors. Formulated with vitamins & minerals to promote overall health. Calcium & phosphorus for strong teeth & bones. see more...

Chasity H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When you have 6+ dogs to feed this is my go to! It’s the best price on the market. I rescue dogs and have been feeding them this brand for over eight years. They’re all still healthy! Definitely would recommend! My dogs love it! Definitely makes feeding more dogs affordable and able to do.
Catherine M.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a pit and lab mix dog so when it comes to food i have to get the biggest bag of food because he likes to eat .H e is really picky about food that he will eat .After trying different kinds he really love this one .
Donna R.
Midlothian, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great bargain and affordable as I have 2 dogs and also foster puppies so I go through dry dog food quickly and need an affordable but tasty option and Ol Roy is exactly that. It is great tasting (I think because the dogs love it) and affordable and comes in a 50 lb bag.
Carmen R.
Riverdale, CA
Well my dog loves it. He goes through it within about 2 weeks. He’s a big, boxer/pit bull. We get him a 50lb bag, & he won’t stop eating. He’s very skinny but loves food.
Niki W.
I have three dogs and all of which are large breeds. We buy one 50 lb bag of this every other week and the fur babies love it! It’s super cheap too and it makes having these dogs so much more affordable!
Nikki C.
I think my dog really like this food, and the price wasn’t terrible in comparison to the others. The reason I get four stars is because my dog had the worst smelling gas after eating it
April P.
McLeansboro
My dogs love this dog food they not eat anything else but this dog food I have tried different dog food but they won't it any other kind
Danessa H.
Lindsay
My pet loves this dog food! She can eat this all day!! She get happy when she sees food and it makes her look fat too! Lol
Jennifer W.
My Boxer, Shotgun, loves Ol'Roy brand dry dog food. She loves the meaty flavor and the price is just right for my budget!
Precia D.
This food is the best dog food there is! My dogs absolutely love it! They never turn their noses up at Ol'roy dog food!

Walmart