Ol' Roy™ T-Bone & Chicken Flavor Dog Food 50 lb. Bag uploaded by Jennifer W.Ol' Roy™ T-Bone & Chicken Flavor Dog Food 50 lb. Bag uploaded by Carmen R.

BY OL' ROY

100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Great tasting t-bone & chicken flavors. Formulated with vitamins & minerals to promote overall health. Calcium & phosphorus for strong teeth & bones. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carmen R.
Riverdale, CA
Well my dog loves it. He goes through it within about 2 weeks. He’s a big, boxer/pit bull. We get him a 50lb bag, & he won’t stop eating. He’s very skinny but loves food.
Nikki N.
I think my dog really like this food, and the price wasn’t terrible in comparison to the others. The reason I get four stars is because my dog had the worst smelling gas after eating it
Jennifer W.
My Boxer, Shotgun, loves Ol'Roy brand dry dog food. She loves the meaty flavor and the price is just right for my budget!
Brenda R.
Franklin
Both of my dogs love this stuff. They are really picky with tbeir dry dog foods. But with this one they eat it up.
Nichole C.
Hueytown, AL
Our 2 male labs love this brand dog food. We have tried several different brands and always come back to Ol’Roy