BY OL' ROY

Ol' Roy™ Strip in Gravy Filet Mignon Flavor Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food nutrient profiles for all life stages. see more...

Elizabeth G.
San Antonio
My dogs love when we get this every once in a while. We mix it with their dry dog food and sometimes my picky eater will only eat this and move around the dry dog food.
Kate R.
Sarasota, FL
My dog loves this brand! This is his favorite flavor. He is sometimes picky and won’t eat his food, but he loves this wet dog food. Anytime he sees the can, he can’t wait until it’s time to eat. I would recommend it to other dogs!
Briana W.
Jeffersonville
I usually just use wet dog food as kind of a treat for my dogs or to mix in with their regular dry food. They love all of the flavors but I think the chicken and gravy is their favorite.
Trisha K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is what I feed my dog and she loves it! I love that it comes in so many different flavors. Every night it can be something different for her. That way she will never get tired of it! I highly recommend this!
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For our lab Andy, we've tried a couple different wet dog g
foods. This brand seems to be the one she will eat with no issues and it doesn't mess with her stomach like others did.
Lisa T.
Frankfort, Ky
We usually do dry dog food, but as a treat I keep these on hand for my furry beasts. They love it either by itself or mixed with their dry food. This is their weekly treat!
Melinda S.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good price and my dog lives it I mix it in with her dry food and she loves it. She can hardly contain herself when she's me grab a can of this
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
This is one pup food my dog will not touch. The cat on the other hand will. Strange. So petco is the place for my pups meals.
raisa d.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this mixed with my mastiff's dry food so he can eat it easier, it's very meaty and full of juice which my dog loves.
Samantha V.
Vero Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love this food and eat it all the time. It comes and a a lot of different flavours and the love all of them