Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodOl' Roy
ol' roy strip in gravy fillet mignon flavor dog food 1

ol' roy™ strip in gravy fillet mignon flavor dog food 1

by Ol' Roy

Ol' Roy™ Strip in Gravy Filet Mignon Flavor Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food nutrient profiles for all life stages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ol' roy™ strip in gravy fillet mignon flavor dog food 1 !
Samantha V.
Vero Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs love this food and eat it all the time. It comes and a a lot of different flavours and the love all of them
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good price and my dog lives it I mix it in with her dry food and she loves it. She can hardly contain herself when she's me grab a can of this
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
This is one pup food my dog will not touch. The cat on the other hand will. Strange. So petco is the place for my pups meals.
raisa D.
spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this mixed with my mastiff's dry food so he can eat it easier, it's very meaty and full of juice which my dog loves.
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are dog loves this brand so much it is gone before we know it! But the down side is the way it smells is so gross!
Brandi S.
This is one of our dogs favorite to eat. They go crazy over it and will eat it in no time.
Jesseica B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
My dogs absolutely LOVE this! I give it to them as a special treat. Large cans, good size chunks of food and apparently a really good flavor because my dogs devoured it every time. Good price for the pack and can size. You can't really go wrong with this one.
Karimi A.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is getting old and can’t Vite down on dry food anymore and I got these one because they cheaper and it was all I could find at my grocery store. My dog absolutely love it.
Carmen S.
I love mixing this into their dry food and immediately upgrading their meal inn such a minimalist and flavorful way. They always end up happy, satisfied and by default healthier all around. Definitely a must have for all doggy owners!!
Angeline A.
Peoria, AZ
My dog loves these! He cannot eat his dry dog food unless he has this or even just the gravy mixed in his food. The price is good for how much comes in a pack. I wish it were a bit cheaper, but it’s still a good product.

Looking for your answer?