Ol' Roy™ Bacon Flavor Dog Food 50 lb. Bag uploaded by Karissa W.

BY OL' ROY

Nutritional Guarantee: Ol' Roy™ Bacon Flavored Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I like to buy this for them and its a great price for it" in 1 review
Breanna E.
Lebanon, MO
We had issues getting our pups to eat, and this became their favorite. For 50 pounds it’s a really great deal! My dog just tries to eat the whole bag at a time. I recommend it for other dog owners, old and young
Jennifer M.
She likes it. It’s fairly cheap. And when you need to buy 50 lbs at a time cheap is great. But just because it’s cheap doesn’t mean it’s cheap quality. I think she likes this better than kibble and bits
Kristy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They don't make a bag big enough ok!!! The bacon flavor is what my German Shepherd loves and at 7 yrs old now, clean bill of health!! I've used this brand for as long as I can remember they have never left me dwn!
Ruby N.
Hot Springs, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this dog food. Plus its always at an affordable price. I like that I can switch up the for them too. Sometimes it seems like they need something new to eat too
Marissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best affordable dog food! My dog loves this, even with a sensitive stomach she doesn’t get sick or anything. My dog has loved everything she’s tried from this brand too. We switch up the flavors sometimes. I definitely recommend.
Hailey L.
Royalton, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First off, the price is wonderful. A 50 lb bag for $20! Second, we've tried fancy foods, we've tried cheap foods, we've tried every flavour under the sun, and our dogs always love their Ol Roy the most.
Karissa W.
Absolutely do not recommend!! We bought this brand in a 50lbs bag and poured it into our large empty clear dog food container. About a week or so later when I poured a scoop in one of the dog bowls my eye caught something blue in the sunlight. Took a closer look and it is some sort of blue plastic!!! Then I went to go look closer at the food in the container and it not only had MORE small blue plastic pieces throughout the food but it was also covered in some kind of animal hair!! My whole container has hair clinging to the sides!!! I tried to find a customer service number. All I found was bad consumer reports about their dogs getting sick!!! Well sure enough my dog started vomiting soon after and it had blue plastic pieces in it!!
Brittney B.
Sebring, OH
I usually buy our three dogs Rachel Ray dog food. One of my dogs has a very sensitive stomach she tends to vomit dog foods. With Rachel Ray she hasntbhad a single episode. Due to a low budget and the price of this dog food went on a limb and bought it. They don't eat it like they eat their Rachel Ray but our sensitive girl has only had one episode.
Amber M.
I have a 100lb mutt baby that loves this stuff! She's super picky with food and often loses interest after a short time so I feel like I'm always trying out new food to hopefully suit her taste and so far this has been great!
Meghan D.
Hurt, VA
For 50bls is about $20 which is a great price for such a big bag. Always got Ol'Roy for my dogs and decided that for a change I'd get the bacon flavor and sure enough they love it!!