BY OL' ROY

Nutritional Guarantee: Ol' Roy Small Breed Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Keliqua Q.
Dallas , TX
This is the option I choose when my local Walmart is out of the ol Roy kibbles kind. My dog isn’t to fond of it but she will eat it if that’s all she has in her bowl.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
Good dog food. My small bread dogs love it. Small pieces for their tiny mouths. Other brands my dog was allergic to after switching to Old Roy the rashes went away
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do not feed this to your dog, AAFCO has the lowest of regulations of what is allowed in your dogs, dog food. Search "meat and bone meal" it's disturbing. Not to mention that "meat and bone meal" is in a lot of dog foods, so even if this isn't the dog food you use, immediately check if yours has that in it. I recommend Canidae Dog Food!
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our go to if our other brand is out or budget is a like tight. The size is perfect for our shih Tzu and poodle.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dogs like this food a lot, and it's our go-to when we can't afford the more expensive food. The ingredients arent the healthiest, but it's still decent.
Zena W.
Hamden
My dog loves it, he prefers the beef flavor, but he will eat the other ones. And the price at Wal-Mart is awesome, you can stock up without breaking the bank
Keri A.
Las Vegas
I have 2 mini doberman Pinschers so this is the perfect size for them and they love it and it is very easy on their stomachs
Bethany A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is super cheap! It probably isn't the healthiest choice, but it's the only one I never get my dogs to eat.
Dulce H.
Guadalajara
Tengo poco más de un mes viviendo con mi perrita, convivíamos mucho pero nunca había estado tiempo completo con ella, por lo que no conozco sus hábitos alimenticios al 100%
Decidí comprar esta bolsa de comida en la tienda de autoservicio ya que era económica.
Mi perrita ha comido bien todos los días, sus heces son firmes, aunque de un color verde, que supongo es por el alimento, ya que la mitad es de ese color.
Lo único que no sé si es normal es que toma mucha agua cada vez que está comiendo, no sé si es por el sabor o la resequedad del producto.