Ol’ Roy® Puppy Complete Dog Food 15 lb. Bag uploaded by Emilie O.Ol’ Roy® Puppy Complete Dog Food 15 lb. Bag uploaded by Emilie O.

BY OL' ROY

A Happy and Healthy Dog Starts from WithinBright eyes, a shiny coat and boundless amounts of energy are all traits of a happy, healthy dog. And we want to help keep your dog at his best. That’s why Ol’ Roy® is specially formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all dogs. Ol’ Roy® is made with wholesome ingredients like high quality proteins, carbohydrates and essential fatty acids. No dog can resist Ol’ Roy’s delicious meaty taste—it’s a taste your dog will crave and gobble up. And, it’s easy to digest so your dog gets all the nutrients he need to live a long and healthy life.Try Ol’ Roy Puppy Complete and see the difference in your dog.100% complete and balanced nutrition for puppy’s first year of life. see more...

Courtney W.
Arkansas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our German Shepard loves this brand and always wants more. She's never gotten an upset stomach and seems to be thriving well. Weve been using  Ol’ Roy® Puppy Complete Dog Food 15 lb. Bag or smaller since we brought her home. Wal-Mart sells it at an affordable price considering everyone charges more for puppy food instead of adult. So far they are the cheapest.
Julie G.
Kellyton
My puppy loves it. It doesn’t mess up her stomach. She started eating it when she was 4 weeks so it’s easy for puppies to eat. She’s doing really good with it and. Would recommend it for other puppies.
Benita R.
Denver
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is perfect for dogs. Even though my dog is not a puppy the brand of this dog is really good. She has been using this type of food since we adopted her. The vet even recommends this too.
Brittany D.
West Plains
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food keeps my grandmas puppy healthy and strong his teethe are sturdy and clean and his fur is shiny and beautiful all because of the great product of ol Roy
Emilie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog just had puppies a couple weeks ago and I can’t wait for them to start eating this! Every dog I’ve ever fed this to loves it and chows it down! I love my puppies and can’t wait to see them play fight over it!
Ashleigh C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved this brand, she loved the white bones she was a golden retriever xl, I would buy this product at Walmart for cheap. Pros she loved it, cons made her too thirsty. Would never get another dog hooked on it.
Crystal S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Jax loves this particular brand, seems to be easier on his gut than others we have tried. Haven't had any digestive issues since he's been eating it.
Shelley B.
Advance
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We tried feeding our mountain curr puppy name brand puppy chow but he would not eat it. He loves the Ol Roy brand and picks it out of anything else.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chihuahua, Biscuit, loves this food. And I love that it has all the vitamins and minerals that he needs to keep him healthy and energetic.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We tried this for our new puppy from the shelter and she seemed okay with it but didn't love it. This also caused her to throw up a lot.
I feed this brand to my puppy but I was wondering if there are brands better for him. Any help?

Walmart