ol' roy® munchy bone dog treats

by Ol' Roy

Arf! Arf! Wag-wag! Wiggle-wiggle! Excited? You bet! You've got Ol' Roy® munchy bone in your hand! Ol' Roy® munchy bones satisfy your pooch's natural urge to chew. These long-lasting, savory treats help support healthy teeth and gums. Plus we've added vitamins and minerals to keep your dog healthy and happy. They'll be licking their chops for these.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ol' roy® munchy bone dog treats !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I wish they had a much bigger size like Busy Bone.in reviews
All I have to do is pick up the bag and they both come running. in reviews
Samantha  S.
Boca Raton, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
ol' roy® munchy bone dog treats  uploaded by Samantha  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My sweetheart loves these bones. She will chill, sit and stay just to get her paws on one of these. They are difficult to find, usually only Walmart. I have a goldendoodle she is considered large. I would highly recommend.
Nancy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,097 reviews
My puppy love this bone because are soft to chewing. So sad because I can't found anymore in my local Walmart.
Taylor S.
Gloucester, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggos love these! It definitely keeps them busy for a few minutes. The individual ones are only $1 and the bag is an even better deal. I recommend these. I've given my dogs the peanut butter and the chicken I believe, and they liked both for sure.
LaTaya N.
If you haven't heard or had your dog try these munchy bones you are missing out, they are truly wonderful! They have a variety (5) of flavors, they are typically about a dollar a bone so they aren't too bad(I like that I can buy a single bone if I want to but they also have a box), I usually end up buying this large bag because I know they will get eaten happily! My German Shepherd Piper loves when she gets one when she is good, she sees the box and get SO excited and in turn I get excited to see how happy she is. I think they are worth the money, they are healthy and of good quality and I am happy knowing that there is a quality brand that makes my dog happy.
Gracie W.
Inverness
Love these treats!! Only ones my dog will eat! He’s a big dog and will be on his best behavior to ensure he gets one of these yummy treats!! They are affordable we buy them weekly. I highly recommend these!! If you don’t like these I’d prefer to here why, in the comments!!
Elaine B.
New Market, MD
These are my dogs absolute favorite treat ever. He has to have one everyday when I leave for work. I have a chocolate lab that really loves these. The only thing that I don’t like about the product is that the price keeps going up on them.
Brianna Z.
My dogs really like these bones. They are a cheaper version of the Purina busy bones but are still good in their own right. I do wish this brand offered better ingredients though.
jessika D.
Shreveport, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love to get these for my dog! And he love them too! They have flavors like liver and peanut butter. They are reasonably priced and can be bought in a package or individually at Walmart! My dog tends to eat treats quick and I always get scared he’s going to choke on smaller treats! He has to eat these slower which makes me feel at ease! If you want to try these, but aren’t sure if your dog will like them get the individually wrapped treat! It’s a dollar or so at Walmart!
Nicole S.
My dogs love these cheaper and my dogs love them so that's great. Have had no trouble with these. And it's awesome you can just stop at Walmart and get them while your getting other things. Really awesome dog bones. And they all kinds of flavors.
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
So old Roy has these individual at Walmart & it is the only bone my bulldog will eat. he doesn't like any other with any price!!he is very picky but for a buck a peice,I can't conplain!!

Looking for your answer?