Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesOl' Roy
Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits, Large, 5 lb

Ol' Roy Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits, Large, 5 lb

by Ol' Roy

Reward your canine companion with Ol' Roy Multi-Flavored Dog Biscuits. These little bone-shaped treats feature an assortment of tasty flavors andhave a fun crunchy texture. They are a convenient option for snacking throughout the day, andwork well for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ol' Roy Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits, Large, 5 lb!
Marissa F.
Minooka
Ol' Roy Multi-Flavor Dog Biscuits, Large, 5 lb uploaded by Marissa F.
My pups love these 'cookies'. Compared to MilkBone, but so much cheaper. A great value with multi flavors...sausage, beef, turkey, bacon and chicken. They even break down and list the vitamins. Made in the USA and money back guarantee. My dogs nudge their box of cookies several times a day to let me know they would like another....sounds like an approval to me.
Lilian M.
Kingsland, Georgia
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Mi perro las ama, compro una caja de 5 libras aun muy buen precio, se la recomiendo para sus mascotas 😍😍😍😍
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this. He never grows tired of this biscuit and I think the variety really helps with that. It's super affordable and it comes in 5lbs. It's a great treat for my dog and it's also a bonus that it's a teeth cleaner. My dog hates brushing his teeth but with this, it makes cleaning so easy. Of course this is not enough to replace teeth brushing.
Megan W.
Coloma
my dog clearly loves them and they are not too badly priced. I give my dog up to 10 a day he does a lot of tricks and running
Stefanie D.
I buy these quite often and let my dogs chew get one whenever they want. They don't have much of a smell and are very liked by my dogs.

Looking for your answer?