Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodOl' Roy
Ol' Roy Cuts in Gravy Stew with Beef & Vegetables Dog Food

Ol' Roy® Cuts in Gravy Stew with Beef & Vegetables Dog Food

by Ol' Roy

Ol' Roy® Cuts in Gravy Stew with Beef & Vegetables dog food is made with only high quality, wholesome ingredients--formulated to help keep your dog happy & healthy. Your dog will not be able to resist Ol' Roy's delicious meaty taste--it's a taste your dog will crave and gobble up. Try Ol' Roy® Cuts in Gravy Stew with Beef & Vegetables dog food and see the difference in your dog.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ol' Roy® Cuts in Gravy Stew with Beef & Vegetables Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya W.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby girl's favorite in the canned food is this product. She's spoiled and I will buy this kind and mix it with dry food for her
Chasity H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When you have 6+ dogs to feed this is my go to! It’s the best price on the market. I rescue dogs and have been feeding them this brand for over eight years. They’re all still healthy! Definitely would recommend! My dogs love it! Definitely makes feeding more dogs affordable and able to do.
jacquelune P.
saskatoon Saskatchewan
I have spoilt our 3 dogs with this dog food. They now believe if they wait to eat their dry food I will give in and and make it more appetizing by putting a scoop of delicious cuts and gravy on top. Then it becomes an eating frenzy. Trouble is finding it in stock.

Looking for your answer?