BY OL' ROY

The Ol' Roy® Story: Sam Walton lived his life with passion, whether it was building a successful business, relaxing at home with his family, or hunting with his favorite bird dog, Ol' Roy. Sam used to say, "and I treated him like family." So when Sam Walton developed a dog food that would carry his dog's name, he wouldn't settle for offering anything but the best. Today, for millions of dog owners, the Ol' Roy products, represent premium quality, top nutrition, excellent pet care, and great value--just like Mr. Walton would have wanted. see more...

• "They go crazy when they know those are the treats for the week!" in 1 review
Laura W.
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Ariel can't get enough of these, she will wait by the closet door anxiously awaiting her treat after breakfast, I don't know what it is about them besides the look and almost smell like bacon. When we run out Ariel goes nuts, and I go out the next day and buy more. Now we buy two bags at a time to make sure we don't run out too soon
Jany I.
Jany I.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs LOVE these. As soon as I get home with them I get the puppy eyes for some. These come in a big bag and the price for them is good. My dogs have never had a bad reaction (upset stomach) from these. Keeper.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pet Lover Expert
Great bacon treats. Our dog waited by the counter to get one of these lol!!! I will buy more.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Sabina, OH
My dogs love the bacon strips! They go crazy when they know those are the treats for the week!
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
My dog has no idea that these are not "name-brand." She loves them just the same, but my wallet likes these a little more.
Sydni W.
Sydni W.
West Columbia, SC
These are much cheaper than a certain other name-brand product, and my dogs are just as eager to get them. I have two terrier mixes, and they love these treats so much that they get excited when they see the red bag.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
My doggy really loved these he loves to eat them and get them out of the bag like he knock the bag over once
Xylina B.
Xylina B.
My dog loves these so icu she now knows what the bag looks like and can't wait to have one. she gets so excited!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
My dog goes crazy for any treats but he really loves these in particular!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Poor Quality based on all other foods and by friends dog died due to this food brand! NEVER BUY THIS! - EVER!

DO NOT BUY/ Promote this brand!
Paige F.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Are these treats made in the USA?