Ol' Roy: 5.32 Oz Dog Food, 12 Ct

by Ol' Roy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ol' Roy: 5.32 Oz Dog Food, 12 Ct!
Scottsdale, AZ
I noticed my dog was getting sick since I changed to this. He doesn't have a sensitive stomach so that was definitely a concern.
I feed my fur babies only Ol'Roy's wet food! Just for the reason that it keeps them very healthy and happy! Would recommend. 🐶
Dos Palos, CA
I have always fed my dog Ol’ Roy and nothing else I’ve tried making him try other food but he’ll never eat it. He love ol’ Roy
Jackson, OH
Dogs seemed to absolutely love it. Im not sure Id buy again, were currently trying to transition into a raw diet for them.
Sullivan City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What dog is gonna resist savoring canned food? Mine enjoy it to much . Mixed with their dry food makes them get more food .
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these I miss it with dry food for her to have every night and its her favorite meal. And it's a great price
Nancy, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love ol Roy dog food ! Our retriever won't touch anything else! His name is Roy so we think he's a little bias😂
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these as a treat for my pooch. He gets these when he has been good and i want to treat him to a special meal!
Albertville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All my pup will eat is the ol roy bacon flavored food. He's picky and snarls his nose at any other food we've tried
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My go to brand for dog food, my pets love it, and well worth the price, i would definitely recommend it ....

Looking for your answer?