BY OKRUJNOST'

Time to add new flavor to everyday life. iFunny is your personal source of fun made to your taste. Install iFunny once and have a daily portion of giggle forever. We only serve the best funny pics, GIFs and videos to you: - Fresh. What you will see on Facebook tomorrow is on iFunny today. - Delicious. Only the finest jokes are picked by our editors. Well, sometimes not without a hint of pepper, if you know what I mean :) - Healthy. Be ready to burn a lot of calories - you will be laughing hard with iFunny. - Home made. You lead the way - create your own works using iFunny Studio. - Good for sharing. Share your best picks with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or at school&work. The party has already started, but there is always a seat for you. Welcome aboard :) see more...

• I love jumping on the ifunny app all the time, especially...2 Answers
Okrujnost' iFunny :)
  • "It is a great way to pass time when bored, or if you just need a good laugh." in 2 reviews
  • "One of my favorite apps on my phone." in 1 review
  • "I read it every day for giggles." in 1 review
  • "It is not as funny as a few years ago but it still gives me a good laugh." in 1 review
Veronica V.
Westlake
There’s a lot of memes on here. It’s an alright app to find some laughs or make your memes. The only issue is there’s some rude people on this app. One of my favorite things to do on this app is read the funny comments on the pictures.
Leyla S.
Staten island , NY
I loved this app back when it was unbiased and did not make political/religious jokes...then a bunch of 12 year olds ruined it and now I can't go on it without reading one dumb thing or another.
Regina N.
Newton, NJ
I love jumping on the ifunny app all the time, especially when in awkward settings, just jump on ifunny instead of pretending to text! Or if you feel sad, there is something on there that is sure to give you a smile or even lol
Sarah N.
I think this app has a lot of funny posts. I read it every day for giggles. The only problem is that sometimes the gifs/videos freeze up the app and it closes. It doesn't always happen, but often enough for it to be annoying.
Natasha L.
IFunny is just too funny. It is not as funny as a few years ago but it still gives me a good laugh. Great way to pass time wherever you are. I just wish they can feature more pics and gifs.
Rebecca P.
Both my husband and I love iFunny. It is a great way to pass time when bored, or if you just need a good laugh. Some things push it a little to far, but over all a good app.
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I go back and forth on this app a lot. Recently I deleted it because i just don't use it very much and the notifications every hour or so got annoying.
Ashleigh H.
Arab, AL
I have been using iFunny for years! It is the perfect daily dose of meme's that everybody needs in their life!! Download it! You won't regret it!!
Grecher G.
A classmate introduced me to iFunny and I am so glad. I love the daily dose of funny memes. I am glad they did the addition of features at 2pm.
Madi T.
Daytona Beach, FL
IFunny is my favorite way to entertain myself on long car rides or just when I'm bored. If your ever feeling sad, it makes you laugh instantly!
Regina N.