BY OKOCAT

Okocat Natural Pine Wood Litter Non Clumping Okocat Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter offers the best performance in the natural litter class. Free from chemicals, dyes and other synthetics, its soft ground pellets have been lab-tested and proven to absorb more than 5X their weight in liquid and control odor for 7 days. Its superior clumping and strong absorption power forms firm clumps and inhibits bacteria growth as well. It has the added benefit of being biodegradable for flushable disposal. okocat is naturally lightweight and comes in a smart compostable package with an easy carry handle and pour spout. Better for You, Your Cat and the Environment Provides a naturally healthier environment for you and your cat, and it's better for the planet because we use only 100% sustainable and renewable wood fibers as found in nature. Biodegradable material won't sit in landfills for 100+ years like clay litters do.7-Day Odor Control-okocat litter binds and traps liquids and odors longer without using chemical additives, scents, dyes or other harmful materials. The capillary system of natural wood fiber uniquely absorbs odors leaving you with a fresh natural wood scent. Absorbs 5X Its Weight-Higher absorbency and higher yield means litter stays dry and lasts longer. Superior clumping makes scooping and cleaning easier with less mess and less waste, saving you time and money. Inhibits Bacterial Growth-Unlike litters made from wheat or corn, the natural antimicrobial effect of coniferous wood kills 99.9% of bacteria and fights bacterial growth for weeks, keeping your home cleaner and healthier. PROVEN PERFORMANCE- BEST IN CLASS 7 Day Odor Control Absorbs 500% its weight Superior Clumping Anti-bacterial see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I usually purchase Tidy Cats Instant Action clumping litter for my princess. I noticed this the other day and decided to try it out, since I have heard a lot of good stuff about pine wood litter. At first, she was skeptical. I don't think she used the box all night. Eventually, she came around. Now she is loving it and so am I. I don't have to scoop as often or deodorize it as much. There is less mess on the floor when she steps out of her private potty. I will be purchasing this from now on!
Heidi W.
Englewood, CO
Really like using Okocat litter. i don't have that gravel all over my house. my pepper seems to like it. the only problem is its hard to find. i have found at Pet Club which is 25 min away. sure would like to find it closer. i definitely would recommend okocat.
Mary M.
I've used just about every clumping and non-clumping litter out there, trying to find something that met all 3 of my needs: Economical, long lasting, and doesn't irritate my cat who has respiratory problems. Most of the clumping litters lasted about 2 weeks with our 2 cats, and we just couldn't afford them, plus they make your garbage weigh a ton. We tried the paper pellets, cats rejected them and our house smelled like a wet diaper. Finally we tried Okocat with a coupon.

A box lasts 3-1/2 weeks with our 2 very fussy cats. No sharp litter pebbles on the floor or sand in our bed. We can smell cat urine right when they go, but it really does absorb the smell within 5 minutes. This isn't clumping litter, but the particles of wood cling to the solids so it's not gross to scoop out. Then you add a handful of Okocat to make up for what you removed. Kitty with breathing problems likes the litter, my allergies don't act up, and when you come in our door you don't immediately think "Cats. They have cats." Plus this stuff will not be hanging about the landfill long after the cats and their owner are gone. It's a couple dollars more per box than the clumping stuff, but since it's lasting a week and a half longer it evens out. I - and my cats - really like this stuff and will keep buying it. Oh yeah - it's easily carried in one hand making it a win for car-less households, too! I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 stars because it's pricey, but that comes down with coupons and sales. Good cat litter.