BY OKOCAT

Nature's gift to you and your cat. Okocat natural wood litter for long hair catsis specially designed for long haired breeds that tend to get cat litter stuckin their fur. These dense, whole clumping pellets won't be carried through thehouse and make a mess. Finicky, long haired cats prefer the soft feel of themini-pellets on their paws. Okocat is second to none in absorption, has 7 dayodor control, fast and firm clumping worth talking about and naturalanti-bacterial effectiveness that your mother would be proud of. Features: Natural Anti-Bacterial Effectiveness Material: 100% Reclaimed Natural Wood Intended For: All Breeds & Sizes Package Weight: 8.4 lbs Directions: Pour litter into a clean cat box to the depth of3". Scoop waste daily as needed and refill to maintain desired depth. Caution: Proposition 65 California for wood dust Pregnant womenwarning California residents for cat litter disposal warning see more...

Olivia S.
Mississauga
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Okay, so I went from using Blue Buffalo cat litter which was great for odors and whatnot, but my cat decided to change his litterbox habits and liked to spread his toes in the litter while he is squatting to do his business. This resulted in it getting caught in between his toes and tracked all over my small 1 bedroom apartment. It has stained my apartment's linoleum (it's going to be fun not getting my deposit back). Anyway, I did some research and found Okocat. I liked that it has antimicrobial properties, and I got the longhaired version because they are pellets AND they clump, which I believe is extremely rare in pellet litter. I wanted pellets so it wouldn't track so much. This litter isn't perfect in the no tracking aspect (I don't think there is a PERFECT litter) as if it hasn't been changed, it desindigrates into like sawdust and it gets all over the place, but luckily this litter is reasonably priced and lasts a good while so keeping it changed to prevent the sawdust consistency is no problem.
member-b1784fd40
Not my favorite cat litter but not bad! It comes at a good price for a good amount...seems to work fine and smells nice! It's a great product just not my favorite!
Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can this be bought? I’ve never seen it at my local pet store.