BY OKKATOTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Travel baby depot bag and travel diaper backpack in cranberry red-Carry-on sized, cranberry red, diaper backpack with multiple ways of opening-Stand open on a counter, hang open in a closet or open like a regular backpack-300D polyester bag-Sewn-in "feet" on base of bag-Convenient zip-open change station-CPSIA-compliant change mat-Wet-wipes dispenser-Diaper dispenser for up to sixteen diapers-Pockets for baby change items-Convenient access to the main compartment from the change station-Handy pockets at top of the bag-Easily accessible key hook-Outer pockets include: insulated bottle pocket for up to six larger bottles; DVD player pocket with elastic strap to retain player; additional top pocket for DVDs or travel papers (player not included)-Versatile carry handles with buckles-Comfortable padded shoulder straps with quick-access cell phone or mp3 player pocket and toy loop-Comes with unique food-grade polyurethane pacifier pouch-Removable PVC wet-wipes pouch-Water-resistant laundry bag-Outer: 300 D polyester with PVC backing-Lining: 100pct nylon with PU coating. Color/Finish: -Light-colored nylon lining. Dimensions: -Dimension: 19" H x 15.5" W x 8.5" D. see more...

Review (1)
Bebe B.
Let me tell you, this bag is for the mom's and dad's that loves organization and hates shuffling through a bag for items. Who has time to be looking for stuff when the baby has just had a major poop blowout and it's only a matter of minutes before it oozes out and gets everywhere and you have no one to help in that moment. Or you're and baby are on a road trip and you need easy quick access so you can get on with life. lol
There are numerous youtube videos showing a detailed tour of this bag by users so check them out.
I can say from my personal use I enjoy the two options the bag can be opened and the diaper compartment. I can organize every travel necessity. I've taken roadtrips with this bag and never put it on public floors instead hung it on my stroller or places it in the stroller seat. It has a cool hidden compartment where I would keep our passports and some cash though I think this compartment was meant to store other things. Pockets are nice and deep and it even has a deep mini cooler pocket completely insulated.
My only gripe even though it wasn't an issue for me is the shoulder straps could have been broader and more padded for the size of the bag. I can see how this would be an issue were you want to put heavier things in this bag and trust me, its tempting to pack alot in there due to the space for the size of the bag.
I don't think this company exists anymore and I'm not sure why as this product is still amazing especially for the price. I don't think you even need to have a baby to find this organized bag useful. I found mine on amazon.com in 2015 and as far as I know it's no longer there but they do have the smaller option there (I have not used that one).