BY OKIDATA

A Brit. Asian film producer charges around the Queen of the London Suburbs peopled by a host of off-beat Ealing residents trying to get a film financed. As he is rejected and spurned his obsession grows. His life with his teenage son, his Irish wife, his formidable Indian mother, their struggles with money and trying to be a family are all woven together in a series of mad-cap events. see more...

Annjakira F.
Camden, NJ
My father had on of these, he would not go a day without using it. His constant use of the product made me believe that it was great. I bought my own and tried it once..NEVER AGAIN. it was not so much that the product was bad but I did not feel any difference mouthwise and it made a mess everwhere. Water leaked out of the back, and it did not have a cover for where the water goes which seems questionable.
Colby I.
Norman, OK
These water jets are so awkward to use!! They spray everywhere...My bathroom was a mess!! I'm not sure they are really very sanitary either. To use the product you have to close your mouth around the end and spray it around. So if you are expecting for everyone in your family to use it...don't. Waist of money!!

Amazon