OKF AVK340 Aloe King Pomegranate 500 ml. - Case of 20 uploaded by Irma F.

BY OKF

Features Made with organic Aloe Vera with original Flavor Contains the highest amount of Aloe Vera in the industry Internationally awarded for the taste and the quality Made from all natural ingredients Reduces inflammation rapid soothing Flavor - Pomegranate Bottle Size - 500 ml. Case pack count - 20 see more...

Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
I'm usually not a huge fan of pomegranate but I really love this flavor of aloe vera juice. It's not over bearing like I find pomegranate flavors to be normally and is a great balance between sweet and tart. The consistency definitely won't be for everyone but I like chewing on the gel bits. I describe the texture as being similar to chopping up jello and mixing it with juice.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Awesomely hydrating a really good choice for going camping with. I got the pure Aloe drink and even though it was chunky and kind of like boogers while you drink it serve me really well 4 days in the Allegheny Mountains.
Danae S.
Absolutely love this drink so much if I could afford to have it everyday I would the aloe chunks taste amazing cuz it absorbs whatever flavor drink you get they taste so good I strongly recommend that you buy these
Amelia U.
I absolutely love this drink! I haven't gotten tired of it yet, and that's saying a lot for me. Tastes amazing, and I love "popping" the aloe vera gel in my mouth lol.
Genesis Diaz D.
Love it! The taste of this Aloe king pomegranate is just perfection, I would recommend to others, Good quality brand and It always meet my expectations!
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA
It was a very interesting consistency and the flavor wasn't personally for me but it wasn't horrible just interesting
Irma F.
West fargo, ND
Tastes great but I prefer the regular aloe Vera one :) this one is a little too sweet.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
The flavor if pomegrante is too sweet i qould rather the plain taste of aloe vera.
Alexa M.
People find it really weird that there is a drink made of aloe, but it is really good! i've tried different brand and i like the most this one. And the pomegranate flavor is really tasty. Buy this every time i go to the store.