O'Keeffe's Working Hands & Healthy Feet Combination Pack of Tubes

by O'keefes

O'Keeffe's Working Hands & Healthy Feet Combination Pack of Tubes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of O'Keeffe's Working Hands & Healthy Feet Combination Pack of Tubes!
Lititz, PA
If I could give this more than 5 stars I most certainly would. The foot lotion is one of the best lotions I have ever used - and I have severe cracked feet. I absolutely love this product and will continue to use!
New Ulm, TX
These work pretty well, they put a barrier on the skin top retain moisture and I have been using on my cracked heel for a bit.. it's made a great improvement. No scent and not greasy
Healthy feet did not work for me. I give it two stars because it might work for some, and I've heard great things. I was not a fan. However, working hands does work very, very well.
Tacoma, WA
I stand on my feet everyday for work for 8+ hours and this has been my savior. My feet have been so cracked and hard for so long, I had lost hope. I put this on after I get out of the shower and I’ve noticed my feet become significantly softer and healthier. It’s super easy and lightweight to put on too!
Gulfport, MS
I do not believe these products work as they claim to. I used the foot cream for 3 weeks after showering each day and I got zero difference in my cracked feet. A pumice stone works the best and costs less. I will not be buying again and I do not recommend.
Lansing, MI
Dry hands or feet? Okeefs should be your go to! I was amazed the first time I used both of these. It heals up even the most severe cracked hands/feet. One thing I don’t love about it is it is a little sticky, but for how much it does I can get over it
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best product out there for dry skin. It’s super gentle, very hydrating and moisturizing. It is a bit greasy, but it’s worth it! I have been using for a while and will continue to buy because it truly is a great product. 100% recommend
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love these products I get really dry skin on my hands and feet especially in the winter this cream forms a barrier and helps make them softer non greasy goes on easily I definitely recommend
Frisco, TX
Had never heard of it before and it was recommended by a friend. It’s amazing, leaves my hands and feet smooth and soft. It also heals ay dry skin is no longer a problem.
Newport, TN
I love their products!! They have such a unique consistency compared to any other creams I’ve used. They’re made for hardworking men so they’re more heavy duty.

Looking for your answer?