BY O'KEEFFE'S #8 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?1 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sunny D.
This stuff is magical. It doesn't have a smell and it's not irritating. I wash my hands way too much and I work outside a lot and get super dry cracked hands. My husband and my dad both use this stuff too, it's essential in our medicine cabinet. I use it almost every day in the wintertime.
amanda s.
Rittman, OH
I love this hand cream!! I am a nurse so my hands are constantly being washed and dried, in gloves, out of gloves. Winters are really rough on my hands. I use this hand Cream any chance I can, and it instantly helps that dry feeling, as well as preventing the peeling, and rough feel.
Lori M.
Clinton, ME
I love this cream but I use it on hands and feet both. I apply morning and before bed. this stuff really works. I noticed a difference after a few days but after a week was such a huge improvement. I had deep cracks in my heels and my hands were really dry. I'm so impressed. I'll definitely continue buying this
Stacy A.
Rocky Mount, NC
Im a waitress so my hands a very dry all year round. I found this in O'Reillys one day when I was going to get a part and thought I would give it a try. I love that is has no smell. It's one of the only things that keeps my hands moisturised. I keep it in my apron for everyday use.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
My husband originally bought because he would get cracks between skin & nails, but I started getting it too & the cream works very well with softening the skin. Probably should apply at least twice a day. Has no scent. The cream applies smoothly & absorbs quickly into the skin.
Carissa F.
My hands are super dry from working at a kitchen. I have been suffering from cracks on one of my fingers that usually bleeds once a week. This has helped my hands feel soft again and has reduced the look of the crack and it hasn't bled in three weeks now. Not greasy at all.
Callie C.
Novi, Mi
I would definitely put working hands on the list of products every person needs to have. It works like magic! I put a generous amount on at night and by the time I wake up, my hands are baby soft and my dry, cracked, skin is repaired. I swear everyone needs to try this!
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best cream for really dry and cracked hands I really do recommend this my mom used it because her hands were getting really dry and cracked and this is the only thing that help them get better
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
He usado está crema por los últimos dos meses para el cuidado de los pies, debo confesar que es lo mejor que he utilizado. No se siente ni grasosa, ni dura. Es muy suave al aplicar y se siente la hidratación al instante. Yo recomiendo la crema es muy buena.
Anna M.
Flat Gap, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hands stay dry and cracked in cold weather so I decided to try O'Keefe's working hands cream. I t feels like putting on a thin layer glove my hands don't chap like they use too. I'm going to buy some for family in the medical field for Christmas.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...