BY O'KEEFFE'S #7 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?2 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...2 Answers
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What a great product for dry, cracked skin! I've had splits and cracks all over my hands and this softens them up, eventually healing those awful things on my hands. This is good for elbows as well! Very good product, great price. Excellent for men who have mechanics hands, that are split open!! Love it!
Monique C.
Definitely one of my favorite hand lotions. I bought mine at Walmart for about 6 bucks. When you open the tub the product seems very hard and stuff but it quickly melts as your body heat warms it. It does leave your hands feeling moisturized and when I use it I don't feel like I have to apply more in an hour. I can still feel the product on my hands.
Karen C.
Holland, MI
I work in food service so in the winter time my hands are always so dried out. There are so many lotions that say they will help but never actually do. It's a little more on the expensive side but totally worth the money. Within days my hands feel better and don't burn anymore. It doesn't have a really strong sent or leave my hands feeling super greasy either! Amazing product!!
Chelse L.
Absolutely 100% hands down one of my favorite hand creams. There isn't a scent to it which makes it great for myself, fiance, and even my daughter to use! My fiances hand get extremely dry and cracked BAD working at the job he does so bad it hurts him to even close his hands, within a few days of using this his hands were healing and soft!
Wanda T.
Whitesboro, NY
I have tried so many different lotions in an attempt to help out with my dry hands. I work with a lot of paper, and it dries my hands out so badly, to the point that some of the skin on the tips of my fingers gets raw and cracked. This is hands down ( no pun intended ) the best lotion I have found to help combat it. Yes it may be a bit pricey, but it is well worth it.
Maddy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had fake nails for about 6 months and when they finally came off my nails and all around my nails was brittle with hang nails and cuts and it hurt really bad. I read a review on Amazon about this product and thought I should give it a try. It feels like a cloud on your hands or something like silicone. Its very nice and smooths over your cuts and edges. My hands and nails feel so much more healthy. I use it every night before bed. The best lotion hands down.
Carolyn T.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this hand cream! I couldn't survive the winter without it. My hands used to get so dry and cracked. They looked horrible and sometimes bled. Other hand creams didn't help too much, but O'Keeffe's Working Hands is miraculous! I couldn't believe how well it worked and how fast it worked to heal my skin. It was recommended to me by a co-worker, and I saw awesome reviews online, so I gave it a try. I put it on at bedtime with gloves over it so it really soaks in, and my hands look great and are so soft in the morning. You don't need to use much at a time, so a jar lasts quite a while.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This cream saved my poor barista hands. I had painful splits along all of my nails and after using this cream for a week, my hands were healed up! It has no smell and is non greasy. It's a nice affordable alternative to other expensive creams. I highly recommend, especially to anyone working in food service or with harsh chemicals.
Dolicia D.
Pensacola, FL
I'm a tattoo artist and my hands are in gloves 8 hrs a day, washed more times than I can count. Before I started using this I tried everything for the dry splits I would get on my palms. This was the only thing that healed them and has worked to prevent further cracking. I apply it generously at night and lightly in the morning.
Atena S.
Foristell, MO
My fiance is very rough on his hands at work and literally has hands like they showed on the infomercial. I decided to get this for us to try over the winter and I was shocked! You will feel a difference within one day!!! AMAZING!!! My fiance literally had softer hands than I did and he had deep cracks in it! When you put it on it does have a waxy/greasy feeling to it. So, we would put it on right before bed. Also, it states that you only need a little bit. I agreed but my fiance felt that he needed more than he would have thought to use. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is totally worth it.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...

back