BY O'KEEFFE'S #8 in Hand Cream

Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split. This odorless, concentrated and non greasy formula stimulates the skin s natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance and retaining moisture. It is chemically different than other hand care products. A difference you will feel within days. ; see more...

• I wonder if there other products work anyone try anything...4 Answers
  • Does this have a smell?1 Answers
  • What is the scent of this product? My boyfriend wants to ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda T.
Lees Summit, MO
O'Keefe's hand cream product for my hands. I constantly wash my Hands and this helps me from having cracked hands,not oily or waxy feeling. I was so interested in this brand it's not as cheap but right in the middle like 9 dollars. Just a little bit goes a long way.
Katie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this!! My hands have been awful this year!! Dry, cracks, red, tiny paper cut-like splits...the whole nine. I heard about this so I picked it up. I got it and literally overnight my hands improved. I have been faithfully using it after every hand wash (being a teacher, I wash my hands constantly!) and before bed. It's been a miracle! So glad I got a 4-pack, one for my bathroom, nightstand, purse and work! :) Highly recommend!!
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A winter go-to and a little goes a long way!  It helps keep cracking and chapped skin under control.  As the package says, do not put this on any cuts - I've done that by mistake and it stings a lot!  I find that it sometimes takes a while for this to fully sink into my hands, so don't use right before needing to open a doorknob or steer the car.  Would recommend using this product at night, with hands covered by mittens to ensure that the cream stays were it should (and not on your sheets).  A powerful, inexpensive product that does what it claims.
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For unknown reasons I have man hands fe tish :p that's basically my favorite part of man body. Based on that statement my Honey HAS to have well taken care of hands. We've tried tons of creams to prevent His skin from cracking. This is honestly the only one hand cream that do that! Using twice daily His hands are smooth, without cracks, nicely shaped and simply se xy as they should be :D!
Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
I got this for my boyfriend at the time, since he's got dry, rough hands from work, and it really seems to do the job! I got it from Walgreen's at a great price. The product, as he described, sinks into his pores and moisturizes them perfect, and I have to say the same. It's better to see his hands now, they look much healthier, they are no longer dry and flake due to this product!
Diana C.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a men's hand cream but I use this...shh... This is such a good hand cream. This really gets absorbed into your palms and it just feels amazing. I use a lot of hand sanitizers so I feel like using this helps with the dryness caused but the sanitizers. I'm actually almost out so it's time to get another!
Himadri A.
His stuff is amazing for the winter time. as soon as my hands start cracking I put this on and the next morning BAM! All better and nice and smooth. I have tried so many different lotions in an attempt to help out with my dry hands. I work with a lot of paper, and it dries my hands out so badly, to the point that some of the skin on the tips of my fingers gets raw and cracked. This is hands down ( no pun intended ) the best lotion I have found to help combat it. Yes it may be a bit pricey, but it is well worth it.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What a great product for dry, cracked skin! I've had splits and cracks all over my hands and this softens them up, eventually healing those awful things on my hands. This is good for elbows as well! Very good product, great price. Excellent for men who have mechanics hands, that are split open!! Love it!
Roxanna A.
I was sent this product to try and I am so happy wih it. It is odorless and non-greasy but it hydrates your hands incredibly well. It's great or women or men. I love how it moisture my hands and how soft it leaves my hands. Highly recommend this hand cream.
Monique C.
Definitely one of my favorite hand lotions. I bought mine at Walmart for about 6 bucks. When you open the tub the product seems very hard and stuff but it quickly melts as your body heat warms it. It does leave your hands feeling moisturized and when I use it I don't feel like I have to apply more in an hour. I can still feel the product on my hands.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well do this item works for hands?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Will this leave a greasy feeling?
Lei G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've only just heard of the product, and I'd really like to know if it works well.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Has anyone tried the foot cream? I'm wondering if it's as affective as the hand cream. TIA.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I've got a problem, my husbands hands are sooo dry and cracked. I've tryed a couple different lotions for him, doesn't help. Has anyone tryed this. Please let me know. His hands are so dry and chapped. I feel bad for him. Help. Lol...